***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

suggestion on "renovating" my CJ Lancer 07

Local WA State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

skygunner

suggestion on "renovating" my CJ Lancer 07

Postby skygunner » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 am

Hi guys,

I got my wedding coming up in April next year. And yes, i'm thinking to use my CJ Lancer 07 as my wedding car. ( I mean why would i spent 1k on some limo for just 4 hours of hire, CRAZY! ) and i'm proud of my car

However, there's a dilemma here. My bro accidentally scratched the front and rear bumper of my car earlier this year (so much for letting him to drive after he just got his P ). Although it's not major damage or anything (paint chipped and minor crack), i'm not sure it will look good as wedding car unfortunately. According to some mechanic i have to get a new front and rear bumper which gonna cost me a fortune =(

Well, as you know wedding is expensive b**tch! Any of you guys happen to know anyone which could do cheap new/second hand front & rear bumper painted and fitted in WA? Any personal recommendation would be much appreciated! Or if you have any other suggestion, i'm all yours.

Now you might say, spending all these money will of course be way more expensive than hiring a wedding car. But I'd rather spend that extra bit towards my own car. =)

P/S I looked some of the body kits supplier in the forum, but looks like all of them are from the east, and i doubt it's gonna be cheap to ship it here. What's your opinion in getting them imported from oversea?

Thanks!
Last edited by skygunner on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 pm

I like the idea of hiring a sports car of some kind rather than a limo :)
Too bad we don't have any evo guys in Perth to do you a favour :(

skygunner

Postby skygunner » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Just working away at the moment, i shall upload some pic on the weekend..

Yea, been thinking getting an evo, but just doesn't make much financial sense with new house on the way too XD Unless someone is selling cheap here? =)

skygunner

Postby skygunner » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 am

Sorry for not posting the pics earlier..been forgetful...but here are they

https://www.box.com/s/bcatmviuejfatwdcwfvh

https://www.box.com/s/xw6gnfwb4lafk2zo0p3u

https://www.box.com/s/trsb5cn0cpo6jap3tn06

Please let me know what you think of my options? Thanks!

Mitsi
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Mitsi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 am

Hi Sky

Firstly - nice choice! I had a CCJ Evo as my Wedding car and another kind members came up for a small cruise/meet for my wedding a few weeks ago! Like yourself, I found a limo too expensive as I live 2.5k's from my ceremony/reception so 3 hours for a limo was so unreasonable!

Here are some of my pics :)

Depending on what photo's you're after, you could always stand in front of the damaged bits?

ImageImage
2010 Lancer Ralliart <3

Return to “Western Australia”