***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA - 25/11/12 - SUNDAY LUNCH + CRUISE

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

cj_sx_2011
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby cj_sx_2011 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

i thought this was on yesterday and hadnt check ccj to see. oh well hope you all had a good day,

i was busy today anyway, would of been good to meet the newbie and andrew lol, always another time maybe lol

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:47 am

Good to hear you all had fun.

You could have all gone I one car.

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 am

I personally find long drives by myself very boring.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 am

cj_sx_2011 wrote:i thought this was on yesterday and hadnt check ccj to see. oh well hope you all had a good day, i was busy today anyway, would of been good to meet the newbie and andrew lol, always another time maybe lol

I am sure we will meet each other sometime in the future Ricky, maybe on a Club CJ Cruise Ricky! :)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 am

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:89466314d6=aspir3]I personally find long drives by myself very boring.[/quote:89466314d6] But youre not by yourself, youre in a convoy! So youre not really on your own. Meh I find it fun. But on that note, I quite enjoy drives on my own just singing along to the stereo but then I enjoy my own company and am used to that anyway being an only child.

I found it quite fun by myself in my car, especially when in front when you set the pace for the rest of the cars following you :P. Especially when you see Erin in hear Lancer creeping up on you try to make you go faster in your rear view mirrors! :D

There was also some fantastic view on the Mengler's Hill Rd to look at the road was good, with a few bends!

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 am

TrojanHorse wrote:Shhh...I was trying to slipstream! :P Lol. I didnt do that on purpose, you just go slower through the corners than I do so I would think youre going to go faster, then you dont haha! And I did have cruise on for some of it, which catches up pretty fast when the person in front slows down.

Only joking anyways! :D At least you didn't lose me then, haha! I didn't know the Mengler's Hill Rd as I have neither driven that road before so I wasn't driving at the speed limit which I guess was 100km/h as the sign just said "End 80km/h"! All good though! I was wondering what you had under that bonnet at times :P

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 am

And all that was happening while Shannon and I were trying to keep up... :P
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 am

Seffy wrote:And all that was happening while Shannon and I were trying to keep up... :P

Yes, that is why we had to pull over a few times, hope we weren't going to fast for you Joseff and Shannon as I lost sight of you two a couple of times! It does help when you know and drive the Barossa Valley Way often!

Your also lucky they reduced the speed limit from 100km/h to 90km/h!

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am

VRX_08 wrote: Yes, that is why we had to pull over a few times, hope we werent going to fast for you Joseff and Shannon as I lost sight of you two a couple of times! It does help when you know and drive the Barossa Valley Way often!

I was being more careful than normal since I don't know the road. :P
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 am

Seffy wrote:[quote:8979a29d63=VRX_08] Yes, that is why we had to pull over a few times, hope we werent going to fast for you Joseff and Shannon as I lost sight of you two a couple of times! It does help when you know and drive the Barossa Valley Way often![/quote:8979a29d63] I was being more careful than normal since I dont know the road. :P

Yes I do the same when I don't know the road so much, at least now the road is in pretty good condition and is wider than it used to be several years ago, means you can take those bends a little quicker now too!

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”