***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

VIC drivers beware: Westall Road, Clayton

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 am

It's always best to keep windows closed and use the nice cool aircon. In fact, studies have shown having the aircon on is already more efficient than open windows. New systems have become more efficient and aerodynamics suffer when wind enters the cabin.

What these bastards did is pathetic and must be punished. Too bad you didn't get the licence plates but I'm glad you ended up fine. Never be unassuming on the road ever. Millions of unexpected things can happen anytime, so beware wherever, whenever.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

Aspired
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Aspired » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 pm

If you haven't done so already, go and report it to the local police. The more reported incidents the worse their punishment will be when they get caught, 'cause they will eventually get caught.

People like that don't stop, they just keep doing it until they either get caught by the police or someone tracts them down and beats the s#!t out of them.

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 pm

hell the cops would have a good old time with me most days i keep heaps of tools in my car, from knives to hammers, and if you are not going or coming from work a cop can if he sees fit to book you for possession of objects likely to cause harm.

and before tryg see's this and tries once again to put me down about every little thing i say. that this is BS, i have seen it happen to a mate and seen several instances of it on TV, in Aus and NZ
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Blakey wrote:and before tryg see's this and tries once again to put me down about every little thing i say. that this is BS, i have seen it happen to a mate and seen several instances of it on TV, in Aus and NZ

So can you cure cancer yet? :lol:

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:48 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:So can you cure cancer yet? :lol:

yep i can, and im not sharing

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:22 pm

ive had eggs thrown at my old car as i was driving down the main street, so yes it does happen

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

I try not to use the air con, smells like something died in it. Same in my friends car and #1, weird smell when you first use the air con. But yeah had another incident today just coming into that section of road.. Not sure if it was one of the guys the first time but it was different car this time but they knew my car.. Ive only shown my car here and over at MCA so they either look at either or both sites or its someone from that car the other week.

Typical A grade boguns yelling out stupid threats. That is not a very smart move to do that. I might be nice and have a high tolerance towards idiots but once that line has been crossed no more nice. I would chase them down...

But yeah my grandmother she use to have a toy gun under the seat and would bring it out in times of need. Her friend told me one day as she was in the car with her when she did it. She dont drive anymore and this was all before I was born.

Granny's the best :lol:

Return to “General Talk”