***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

WTB: VRX Manual shifter set

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

RAwannabe
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby RAwannabe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Hi Andrew, If you want those doors/cubbies, you need to buy the climate control unit too (IE those knobs) it comes as one unit and seperate to the gear surround. Also, pretty sure the VRX and above are the only variants to have that unit with the cubbies/doors, but someone correct me if Im wrong. I paid $365 for that whole section inc post (so got the climate control unit/knobs with cubbie/door bits, leather gear boot, leather gear knob and the gear surround.) I think that might be pretty expensive compared to what some other ppl have paid but I was just happy to get them as you dont see them come up heaps. Was very lucky to find it, just was in the right place at the right time. Keep looking around on ebay and gumtree. They do come up from time to time, youve got to be quick but which means looking usually at least once a day if not a couple times a day in case they get listed later. Im usually trawling the sites so if I see any Ill let you know :)

Thanks Erin, I already have the cubbies just the boot and surround i am after, the pic i just uploaded should explain what I really need. It was difficult to discripe what i need when I called up the wreckers, a picture is worth a thousand words

chunky9
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby chunky9 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Thats gonna be pretty difficult to find man
Did you break yours?

Return to “Buying & Trading”