***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Pirates Vs Ninjas *IMPORTANT*

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Pirate or Ninja?

Pirate
26%
Ninja
74%

Total votes: 27

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Pirates Vs Ninjas *IMPORTANT*

Postby Graham » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:55 am

Pirates or Ninjas.
What is better?

Pirates hands down. 8)

Discuss.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
ImageImage
Daily Driver: Yamaha R1
Weekend Warrior: BMW Z4 Roadster

blanka
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby blanka » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 am

ninja FTW

ninja for sure havent u seen the clip on utube lmao
Uchiha Itachi

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 am

Pirates suck.

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 am

Ninja ftw.
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

Ral1rt
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ral1rt » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:24 am

eeeeyyaaaaa! Ninja would beat a pirate deeooowwnnnn!
Owner: Matt Stewart
09 Ralliart tuned at MPC
13.22 @ 106mph Australia's 2nd fastest Ralliart. (Ill get you captain :-) )

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Graham » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:27 am

what's wrong with you all? :(

ImageImage

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 am

Pirates are dirty and they call their women "Lasses". The word Lasses sucks. Doesnt sound right.

Ninja FTW.
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!

Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

James.H_93
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby James.H_93 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 am

ninja's pwn. :P

blanka
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby blanka » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

blanka is a ninja lmao
Uchiha Itachi

Damo123
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Damo123 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 pm

pirates dress way better! and get drunk and have sex and stuff
2009 VRX Sportback

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Yaar - Pirates be the way to go me hearties
They sail the seven seas,see the world,rape,pillage and generally have a good time!!! Yaar :lol:
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

scraverX
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby scraverX » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Tough choice....

Oh and Pirates call their women Wenches. :)

Ninja. My ride's black after all. :twisted:
"Max" 2009 MY10 RX, Black. CCJ Lifetime Premium Member #0125
Car & Home audio nut.
Car audio brands used: Audison, Eclipse, Hybrid Audio Technology, Precision Power, Polk Audio, Pioneer PRS
Home Audio: Denon, Epos, Pro`ject, AKG

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Graham » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Pinja's :P

Pirates vs. Ninjas, who will win this epic struggle?

Pirates versus ninjas: will the debate ever end? I’m here to tell you that it will, and I’ll give you ten reasons why. But first, a little background is needed. After all, what the hell do pirates and ninjas have to do with video games? I’m glad you asked.

It all started with the 1989 arcade game Skull and Crossbones. As a pirate, one of your tasks was to enter and plunder a ninja camp. Although it was obvious that pirates would emerge victorious, unless you sucked at the game, it seems to have sparked the never-ending debate.

In Namco’s Soul Edge (aka Soul Blade), ninjas would get their revenge. The well-endowed female ninja Taki would ultimately emerge victorious over the pirate Cervantes. (This is official Namco canon.) And in the original Tenchu, the player was also required to execute a bunch of Portuguese pirates. However, it should be known that both times the ninjas cheated. Never trust a ninja.

Naturally, pirates didn’t take this kind of cheating lying down, and the debate continued to rage. In Rachet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, there is a secret level that allows players to pit robot ninjas against robot pirates.

Further proof that the pirates versus ninjas debate is firmly lodged in the consciousness of gamers is the fact that World of Warcraft actually has special food that will turn a player into a pirate or a ninja. Which one will you turn into? It depends on how cool you are. Hell, even Animal Crossing: Wild World gets in on the action, with players being able to pick their favourite animal as a “pirate ninja”. Such an answer, however, is a copout, naturally.

But I digress; although the debate has raged for epochs, it can all finally come to a close. Here are the top 10 reasons why pirates are better than ninjas and why, as a gamer, it’s your duty to choose pirates whenever you are asked who is cooler.

10) Being a pirate is about being free. You’re never tied down, you never have any commitments. The ocean is your playground, and the world is your oyster. You can loot and plunder if you wish, or you could simply lie in your hammock with a hangover all day. The choice is yours. Ninjas, on the other hand, are slaves to their organisation. You may even be required to give your own life if caught or compromised. And as Bushido Blade and Dead or Alive have taught us, attempting to leave a ninja organisation is never a good idea.

9) Even the Muppets picked sides. The Muppets know cool; they even managed to get Luke Skywalker on their show. Muppet Treasure Island has Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo and the rest acting out the famous Robert Louis Stevenson novel. Have the Muppets made a movie about ninjas? Of course not; ninjas simply aren’t cool enough.

8) Pirates have cool names like Long John Silver and Mad Dog McGee. Ninjas have bland, boring names like Hayabusa, which means peregrine falcon, and Kasumi, which means mist. Now, would you rather have a name that inspired images of frothing, dangerous animals or images of a wet, thin fog?

7) The Jolly Roger, the international pirate logo: the skull and crossbones. What could be cooler than having your own unique flag? Sick of the New Zealand flag? Think it looks too much like Australia’s? Simply become a pirate and have a claim to the coolest flag in the universe. Do ninjas have a flag? Of course not; ninjas aren’t cool enough.

6) People acknowledge Talk Like a Pirate Day (as they should; it’s an awesome day!) Nobody cares about Day of the Ninja. Hell, I bet you didn’t even know there was a Day of the Ninja. It’s December 5th. Not that it matters. Further proof of Talk Like a Pirate Day’s awesomeness comes in the form of The Sims 2 for the Nintendo DS, where the characters celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day on September 19th. Do they celebrate Day of the Ninja? Of course not. Additionally, Kiwis took to Talk Like a Pirate Day before the rest of the world. We have yet to adopt Day of the Ninja. We’re cool like that.

5) Pirate video games are always better. The Monkey Island games, Sid Meier’s Pirates (old and new) and Pirates of the Caribbean are perfect examples. Tenchu has been going downhill ever since Tenchu 2. The reason is simple: pirates are just cooler. But let’s not bring up The Pirates of Dark Water . . . .

4) Being a pirate is about being an individual. It’s about dressing flamboyantly and having a unique style. People should spot you from a distance and know exactly who you are and what you’re famous for. Such style is best summed up by the pirate hat, a unique piece of attire that summaries a pirate in one hyphenated word: bad-assed. Being a ninja, on the other hand, is all about being generic. As a ninja, you hope that when someone spots you, you look like a tree or a large cat. Would you rather be seen as bad-assed, or mistaken for a tree? Yeah, figured as much.

3) Ninjas are cowards. Being a ninja is all about sneaking around in the dark and stabbing your opponent in the back. Being a pirate is all about dramatic entrances and swashbuckling action. Who would you have more respect for: someone who stabbed you in your sleep, or someone who swung via a rope onto your ship before killing you in an excellent display of swordsmanship? Exactly.

2) Captain Jack Sparrow. ‘Nuff said.

1) Pirates know the beauty of booze and booty. This is the real clincher in this debate. A pirate’s life is getting loaded on rum and having your way with a plethora of concubines. A ninja’s life is about eating ramen noodles and doing push-ups. It’s a pirate’s life for me, thanks.

Now, it's obvious that anyone with a sliver of sense will see that pirates have now been proved infinitely cooler than ninjas.
Pirates are cooler than ninjas, just accept it.

can't remember where I found that article, on a website somewhere but I emailed it out to everyone I work with :p

ImageImage

Leez
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Leez » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 am

Ninjas.

/thread

Return to “General Talk”