***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Long time member from brisbane! (finally buying a lancer)

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

infinite
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby infinite » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 am

Buy my Lancer! :D:D:D
TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBOOOOOO!

Speedie
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Speedie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 am

Just a point though must of the great deals you see here are for 08/09 plate cars, most dealers wont budge on a 10 plate until stocks of the earlier models are gone. Personally I think the 09 RA will have better resale then a 10 Aspire. Yes insurance is more on a turbo but when it comes down to fuel and running costs it depends on how you drive it.

[Evo X Brembos] [Evo X Intercooler] [Evo X UICP]

minimumtrade
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby minimumtrade » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Don't forget the Tariffs on imported cars drops from 10% to 5% from January 1, 2010.

Mazda and a few others have already priced in the tariff reductions, but no adjustments yet from Mitsubishi Aust.

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 am

hey man dealers down here are running my10 VRX for 30k drive away, im only 21 and the first guy i spoke to treated me like a kid he said "so you wanna BUY a lancer are you sure you can afford it, iturned around and said see that vz calais thats mine so im sure if i can afford a 40k commodore than yer i can BUY a 22k lancer" he still didnt take me seriously so i told him where to go and came back a couple of days later and dealt with some one else and the look on his face was priceless.. my advice to you is bargain hard ppl need to realise young ppl do have money and we r more than willing to spend it

driftnut((.. ClubCJ's first RX TURBO, Merlinised, K&N pod 18" KING wheels, BC coil overs, Alpine/Pioneer system, Short shifter, Cat back system, Evo x turbo system, ralliart injectors & pump

mechenggdude
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby mechenggdude » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Some good news, I have gotten an offer of $32750 driveaway with window tint and ipod connection.

Still gonna try union shopper as they will act on that price and try to get a better deal. Odd thing is that the dealer didn't try to sell me the black aspire gathering dust in the lot. He just asked what colour I wanted and gave me that price.

I just hope that he is still offering that price next week when i've got all my info. I have a personal rule to never buy anything from someone who will deviate from a quote when it comes time to pay.

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Go in with the quote and say, now... I am ready to buy today. What price are you going to do me. I will sign the contract today if the price is right. If not, I will walk away and you won't see me again.

If they want to sell you a car, then they will work hard :) If not, go elsewhere with the guys written quote and get that price :)

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 pm

+1 with shane

driftnut((.. ClubCJ's first RX TURBO, Merlinised, K&N pod 18" KING wheels, BC coil overs, Alpine/Pioneer system, Short shifter, Cat back system, Evo x turbo system, ralliart injectors & pump

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 pm

I was a salesperson for quite a while. Not selling cars but all sales training is to push the customer to buy then and there. If you give that to them it is like all their christmas' have come at once!!

Make their job easy, walk in ask for the price, sign. You are much more likely to get a better price if you make the salesperson's life easy.

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 pm

yep used to be in sales as well and couldnt have said it better my self

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”