***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* Bodykits & Add on Parts

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:27 pm

ofey wrote:Actually, it came to A$2010 but I have about A$150 in credit with him so I didn't mind covering the A$10 for you. It's OK.

This shows that Ofey is an Honest man and is looking out for his fellow Club members.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:55 pm

You reckon? Someone just asked me how much money I've been making from overcharging on shipping!! I've also been asked by some members how much I've ripped people off by.

To date I've kept all transaction records in an Excel Spreadsheet. I've filed every receipt from our first front lip group buy to the recent Ultra Racing ones. All in anticipation of the day someone confronts me that I'm frauding the club.

I just think it's stupid holding something up over A$10 and the least I can do to support Blakey for his daring to pay A$2000 for a body kit for is A$10. I would also love to see his car done up.

Sometimes people thank me for things I think are useless like when I get them Mitsu Parts from Preston. This I think is similar. I don't think it's honesty.

It's the fact that if I only need to take a small hit for someone to do something, I'd do it. A$10 is not going to change my life dramatically but to some people it may be a deal breaker (especially after they've shelled out A$2000)

I hope you all see what I mean.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

I agree, hell I would even throw in that $10 just to see the kit!

But the fact is that it’s YOUR $10 not his.

I think people should just be grateful for what you do in helping us fulfill our dreams in doing up our Lancers buy getting us discounts buy organizing the group buys, look how much money we saved in the Ultra Racing Group Buy.

If anyone thinks you are making money out of this you should not help them, your doing this out of the goodness of your heart and you should be respected for what you do.

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 pm

I reckon a lot of it's newbie-worries too ofey, admittedly at first I was thinking "I wonder how much this guy makes, he must make some cash, why would he do it - it's too good to be true"

But then it turned out u WERE to good to be true, after I ordered the lip I was unsure about it and you STILL offered to give me cash back out of your own pocket, (with the idea you'd be able to possibly sell the lip to another member or something) it's things like that which made me realise you're not doing this for yourself, you genuinely are doing it for us and genuinely are looking out for us the best you can.

I'm SURE, 100% CERTAIN that it's only people who are over-paranoid of being ripped off that would question you ofey, don't be discouraged, you've got some of the best prices (shipping or not) I've seen on some of the parts. You do try your best!! what more can we expect?!

;-)

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm

i expect FREE PARTS!!!!!!!!!

it is very easy to get ripped off these days its just great to see honest guys out there.

PYLee
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby PYLee » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:15 pm

hey ofey ~

have u tried fitting the CF hood up to your car ?

wanna see how it fits :D
Lancer Evolution 10MR

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm

i forked out 2grand to ofey for the body kit i think i trust him and i am very grateful for his $10 contribution to my body kit. i would actually like to pay him for his efforts, but im not sure if he would take it.?

and i wanna get that CF bonnet but i gotta wait till the body kit gets here at least before i spend to much more money. so no one buy it its mine :D na if someone buys it then ill just go without.
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 am

Just needed to bump this. I'm down to the last 3 Carbon Fibre Rear Diffusers. Could some of you please take it off my hands?

It's built to the same spec as the OEM ones with the added benefit of CF as its base material.

A$150.
Last edited by ofey on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BSYDE
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BSYDE » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:34 pm

PM and money sent. Also if you still have rear diffussers in a week or so i might be interested
White MY10 VR-X
Tein/ Injen/ Optima/ Dynamat/ Crescendo/ Arc Audio/ Stinger/ Pioneer/ Focal

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm

With ARS coming on board this week, I've had to move the prices on some of the items I brought in myself recently. Most of the spoilers have had A$50 taken off them.

Excellent Evo X Spoiler made from ABS plastic now going for A$150.

Go to the first post of this thread to look through.
The CF Rear diffusers in the previous post have had a price move to A$150 too!

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

b3n87
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby b3n87 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

OMFG ofey nice work!!!! any one installed the cf trunk or bonnet yet or brought them even ?

scraverX
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby scraverX » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 pm

CF Bonnet is rather tempting. Aside from chrome... I sorta like the look of CF and black...
"Max" 2009 MY10 RX, Black. CCJ Lifetime Premium Member #0125
Car & Home audio nut.
Car audio brands used: Audison, Eclipse, Hybrid Audio Technology, Precision Power, Polk Audio, Pioneer PRS
Home Audio: Denon, Epos, Pro`ject, AKG

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 pm

CF bonnet is mine lol i just need money. lol and to wait till i my body kit arrives
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:29 pm

does anyone know if the quality of the V-Lip has improved??

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 pm

bd-850 wrote:does anyone know if the quality of the V-Lip has improved??

Question is what was wrong with it in the first place?

Return to “Group Buys Service”