***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

VR/VRX Fog Lights

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

MitsuSales Miss
INACTIVE Member Account

VR/VRX Fog Lights

Postby MitsuSales Miss » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am

ITEM: Fog lights

ITEM CONDITION: Used on car for 8 months at the most

REASON FOR SELLING: No use in car any more

PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS: $270 ONO I know what they sell for new and wasnt aware that there are A/M fogs for the lancer, however these are genuine Mitsubishi ones.

EXTRA INFO: If you have an EX/RX etc that does not come with fog lights then you will need a switch of somesort or a new stalk (where this switch is normally) and a wiring harness from the front section of the radiator support to where the lights are mounted.

An auto Elec will be able to do this if you dont know how.

CONTACT INFO: PM please

PICTURES: They are fog lights and no pics as yet sorry

-----

YES THEY ARE GENUINE FACTORY FOG LIGHTS OUT OF A VRX LANCER, HENCE THEY WILL BE A PERFECT FIT! THERE IS NOT A MARK ON THEM AND I HAVE THE SURROUNDS AS WELL. A WIRING HARNESS IS NOT MUCH TO PURCHASE. THE ES LANCER ALREADY ACTUALLY COMES WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE HARNESS ALREADY IN THE CAR FROM FACTORY, ITS ONLY FROM THE FRONT OF THE RADIATOR SUPPORT (BEHIND THE FRONT GRILL) TO THE FOGS THEMSELVES THAT YOU NEED WIRING FOR AND A FORM OF SWITCH.
Try anything twice in life..... Second time just to make sure...

Stalker
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Stalker » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 am

you can buy kits off ebay including switch, wiring, etc. for $140 so i dont think anyones gonna pay that

Corzza
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Corzza » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Im guessing these are genuine hense the price
2009 FPV F6 310
EX:
07 Mazda 3 MPS 187kw ATW
05 Toyota Sportivo 1.8 16v VVTL-I 130kw ATW
99 2lt 8v Opel Corsa Turbo 147kw ATW
05 Toyota Corolla Levin 91kw ATW

Stalker
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Stalker » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 pm

yeah but i wouldnt pay twice as much just for genuine when the others look exactly the same and do the same job. especially since if you got these youd need to find your own switch, wiring, fuse and all that that comes with the non-OEM lights. someone might want to pay that much just to get OEM i dunno just putting in my opinion

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Krissy, can you please use the template as per the rules: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

And be quick to make another 2 posts to put you to 30 posts otherwise I'll have to delete this thread.

Thanks.

MitsuSales Miss
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby MitsuSales Miss » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:01 pm

ITEM: Fog lights

ITEM CONDITION: Used on car for 8 months at the most

REASON FOR SELLING: No use in car any more

PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS: $270 ONO I know what they sell for new and wasnt aware that there are A/M fogs for the lancer, however these are genuine Mitsubishi ones.

EXTRA INFO: If you have an EX/RX etc that does not come with fog lights then you will need a switch of somesort or a new stalk (where this switch is normally) and a wiring harness from the front section of the radiator support to where the lights are mounted.

An auto Elec will be able to do this if you dont know how.

CONTACT INFO: PM please

PICTURES: They are fog lights and no pics as yet sorry

-----

YES THEY ARE GENUINE FACTORY FOG LIGHTS OUT OF A VRX LANCER, HENCE THEY WILL BE A PERFECT FIT! THERE IS NOT A MARK ON THEM AND I HAVE THE SURROUNDS AS WELL. A WIRING HARNESS IS NOT MUCH TO PURCHASE. THE ES LANCER ALREADY ACTUALLY COMES WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE HARNESS ALREADY IN THE CAR FROM FACTORY, ITS ONLY FROM THE FRONT OF THE RADIATOR SUPPORT (BEHIND THE FRONT GRILL) TO THE FOGS THEMSELVES THAT YOU NEED WIRING FOR AND A FORM OF SWITCH.

MitsuSales Miss
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby MitsuSales Miss » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 pm

and this makes 30 :)

the price is negotiable, I just have them sitting at home doing nothing so what else was I going to do with them.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Also, I might add, once you wire them in, you will need to get the indicator stalk with the fog light switch, AND get the fog lights turned on in the ETACS ECU via the MUT.III computer at the dealership.

MitsuSales Miss
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby MitsuSales Miss » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 pm

the computer bit at a dealership yes (that dealerships shouldn't charge you much or anything for) also, you can if you want to just get a switch installed as appose to a whole new stalk.

Return to “For Sale Section”