***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

I have a problem

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

I have a problem

Postby ofey » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

I am going to share with all of you my dealings with one individual on this site. Please tell me where I have erred here?:

To:ofey
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Subject: Parts

Wtf r u talking about OFey??

Here's a screenshot of the tranasaction i did on Friday.

Receipt number: NXXX
1. From account: XXX Streamline eAccess
Your transaction description:

2. To account: XXX-XXX XXXX XXXX X XX
To account description: XXX

3. Amount: $207.30

4. When: 14/08/2009 03:01:20 pm Sydney time

5. Authorised by: XXX

Why are you asking for my address and name again, didn't you get my eamil on Friday?? I sent twice mate.

Here it is again:

ADD: XXX
NAME: XXX
TEl: XXX

Can you do me a favour, ring my mobile NOW i'll have a chat with you, this is not funny bro, money has already been wired in as of Friday.

Check this out he sends me money after 3 pm on a Friday, so I tell him I've not recieved it yet and he claims something is funny.
I have not recieved any emails from this guy either.

It can take several business days to transfer money from one bank to another in Australia. So I reply:
ofey wrote:Nope didn't get it. IF you wired it on Friday it should only come in on Monday.

Calm down.

Then he sends me this:
What I'm saying is that the description might not have come thru cos it takes a day or two I believe, but the money should already be in your account. Whats your number Ofey, i'll ring u on Monday if i dont hear from you.

Not a big fan of unpleasant surprises.

Also, did you get my personal details from the last email?? Name, address, contact number and the screenshot of the receipt??

So I reply:
Why are you so hyper about this? C'mon it's Sunday! You sent the money on Friday. I think of all the people on the website who've I've traded with, you're probably the most uptight and anxious one. Please ask around and look at my reputation on the site.

Also bear in mind I'm not a company. I have a life. I don't need this. I make nothing out of sales to you so I can do without it.

Calm down.

I've already ordered your fender arch.

and finally this:
Mate,

I think you are the one that needs to calm down. Seriously, I don't konw nothing about your reputation, and that doesnt really man nothing to me either. AS I am still new to the site, i have the right to skitz over sensitive issues such as money.

After all, we all work on an honesty basis here, i appreicate the work you've done for me, but on the other hand, you keep denying about NAH NOT RECEIVED IT, what am I supposed to do, put yourself in my shoes. Maybe if i'd known you better and dealt with you few more times, this would have been a diff story, but the fact that you keep PRESSURIZE ME INTO HURRY UP WITH THE WHOLE PAYMENT THING, then after I wired the money over, YOU DISAPPEARRED AND NOT REPLIED MY 2 STRAIGHT EMAILS AFTER THAT, is something that puts a frown on my face. As I have come across with scams in the past, ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY as they say, i hope you can understand where i was coming from.

Now, i hope no harms done after all this. Once again i appreciate you helping me out.

ofey wrote:The one that needs to calm down is you. I've not used any caps in my statements.

Furthermore, please see what you're doing, you're now treating me as a scam even before anything has happened.

I don't reply all the time yes but today is a sunday. My life is not a help desk for you. Go announce your problem with me on the site, let's get a global poll going and we'll see who needs to calm down. Tell them exactly what has happened. I won't say anything so you can make your case completely and we'll see who has a problem.

Now this is the first guy on this site who treats me as a scam as if I'm out to take his A$207.30!!

Do you have any idea how much of everyone's money I'm holding now? I have A$4000 worth of funds from various people on this site! Am I going to run away with it? Only a silly fuck will scam you for A$207.30!

So get this, he sends me money on Friday arvo and wants all kinds of assurances on Saturday and Sunday? Seriously? Where is the money now? It's not in my account? It's probably going to get there Monday which is logical so what do I say ? YES I got the money just to calm his nerves? I'm not a kindergarten teacher.

Can some of my previous customers please speak up?
Last edited by ofey on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm

I fully support and trust ofey with my money transfers.

I know for a fact (my brother's wife works for Commonwealth bank) that banking transfers over the internet or phone done after 12pm Friday into another person's account are NOT PROCESSED until Monday. Then it takes a further 1 to 2 business days, depending on the recipients bank processing time. Then in many cases, some banks do not show the information straight away, could take another business day.

That is how the world works.

I do not know who that ^^ person is, but I agree with ofey, they need to calm down, take a breath and just wait a few days geez. The money will show.

And ofey never pressures for payment, he says "can you pay now please then I can order ..." then all is sweet.

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Although i havnt purchused 'parts' through ofey, he has organised the autosalon magazine for me. Only $40 but my money also took a few days to clear. Once it was, i got a confirmation from ofey saying that the money had cleared.

Money should clear by monday, quit worryin. Ofey would be the only person i would trust with my money
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:05 pm

I have given Ofey probably about $1000 of my hard earned. I have seen a lot of Ofey's hard work toward group buys etc.

I have also bought something off Ofey direct that he was selling etc and had no hassle whatsoever.

Don't worry about your money mate, it is in safe hands, or at least will be when it arrives with Ofey :D

Jmi

Postby Jmi » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 pm

I've done many money transfer, to many different sort of accounts with exception to BPAY.

From my experience, IF a transfer is done on a Friday, the other party will NOT receive till EOB Monday earliest. Alot of times the receiver will get it on Tuesday or even Wednesday. Up to 3 WORKING days can happen if across different banks. My balance will stay credited during the time.

Never will a bank transfer be completed on a Friday same day even it is done on a Friday morning. It can happen though but very rarely, and chances are, the 2 account are of the same bank.

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:25 pm

I want all to know that Ofey is truly patient and understanding. I stuffed up two transactions into Ofey's account and he posted out the goods in good faith. I had to resend the money and he wasn't even upset with me. I had somehow cut a numeral off from his account details....

Ofey, you're a good bloke for letting us pile request after request onto you for the big ZERO you take from the club in return.

Accept our thanks and let the Admins worry about people who treat you poorly.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Oh with that error Tryg ^^ I almost did the same. However I realised when double checking.

If the ACC number is written like so: 1234-1234, if you copy-paste that into the netbank form, it drops the last number, as its limited to 8 digits, and counts the hypen.

:wink:

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Yeah, so Ofey told me... doh!!!

But hey, the point of the story is that the man doesn't judge us (but yet gets judged heavily himself).

Gold star for Ofey... in fact I want to +1 him, but don't know how !!!!

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Just worked it out !!! +1 for Ofey!

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Geez! His Rep is catching mine!!

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Ofey is one of the most honest and hard working guys I know on this forum, putting his time and effort and cash up front for the members benefit without question
Matey relax and rest assured you are not being scammed as Transfers will take time from a Friday as the updates are not done til after midnight on a business day and your cash will appear either Monday or Tuesday depending what time it was transferred
My wife works for Comm Bank - Take it easy - Ofey is the most honest man you'll meet here and is highly respected and trusted - Mizta B.
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

Deano1964
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Deano1964 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 pm

I have purchased from ofey!

----Organised Order with ofey.
----Deposited money into his account.
----Emailed him detailing transaction
----He emailed me back to say order placed
----Week later product arrived

Fast, Efficient and trustworthy!

+1

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:57 pm

How very uncool......

ofey is by far one of the most trusted people i know.
For a start he is a doctor with a certain rep to uphold.
i can't believe i have to justify my friend.
If anyone wants to treat a friend of mine like this who has only done good for ClubCJ without any personal gain for himself,
they can answer to me or Mattigins.

If we didn't have ofey i don't think the club would be in the same position it is in, he has done so much for ClubCJ.
We will back ofey up all of the way 100% as Admins of the Club.

leevin
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby leevin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:01 pm

ive purchased from ofey too!

yeah, my girlfriend works with comm bank, if you money transfer to someones account on friday after 12, it'll take until tuesday or wednesday to get into the recipients account!
07 CJ VRX BLACK LANCER

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Hear Hear!!

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”