***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Front kit

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

vr00xx
INACTIVE Member Account

Front kit

Postby vr00xx » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello ppl.. im after a front kit for my lancer, where is the cheapest place to go..

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm

What exactly are you after?

A body kit, front lip or the VRX airdam/skirt?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm

More importantly, what is your definition of cheap? Some guy pm-ed me last month asking for a full body kit i.e. New front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler and expected it painted all for A$1,000.00.

I think people need to start looking more realistically at how much they think their money can buy them.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

ARS in perth have some front lips that are relatively cheap, though you'd have to remove your front air dams. If you don't want to do this you'll need to get hold of a C Lip or V Lip

Not so crash hot on replying to emails though so good luck.

http://www.arsbodykits.com.au

ofey wrote:More importantly, what is your definition of cheap? Some guy pm-ed me last month asking for a full body kit i.e. New front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler and expected it painted all for A$1,000.00.

I think people need to start looking more realistically at how much they think their money can buy them.

Maybe you could offer something helpful rather than slagging off members of the site that have contacted you. After all you represent CCJ as moderator and member of the committee so not really the best attitude to be having.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm

*shrug*
Perhaps I don't do a good job and don't suit the role of a moderator after all. Someone else up for my role then?

What I do know is that there's someone here who's out to get me at every single chance he gets now.

Some people can have a go at others but aren't very good when you get under their skin apparently.
*shrug*

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm

@ Daveeeeeee:

That last comment was a bit uncalled for mate. ofey was clearly not having a go at vr00xx, but making a point that some people expect top notch champagne at a light beer price.

@ ofey:

Just ignore all the whingers on here. You do an excellent job and we all want you to keep doing so!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 pm

@ SIR-VRX: Thanks for your concern but don't waste your time. It's me he's after... .

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

You don't need to commit online-harakiri just because Daveeeeeee has his knickers in a knot :wink:

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm not after anyone, I just don't feel indirectly insulting members of the forum is helping the OP's situation in the slightest - especially coming from someone in such a prominent position.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

It's not that. He made valid point. I just got to watch my back better than I normally do for I REPRESENT this club.

Back on topic... We're looking for CHEAP body parts for the car.

No further description. Just CHEAP. We don't know what price bracket, part, what quality, painted, primed, custom? No idea. Just cheap.

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:02 pm

The best looking front lip was one that 'Shaunoh' had on his car. Pretty sure it was an ARS one too.

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:02 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:You don't need to commit online-harakiri just because Daveeeeeee has his knickers in a knot :wink:

Knickers in a knot? Nah I just don't eat up ofeys my life is so hard this is what have to deal with spiels to get a pat on the back every 5 minutes. Good to see you ate it up as quick as you could though ;)

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

The_Bandit wrote:The best looking front lip was one that 'Shaunoh' had on his car. Pretty sure it was an ARS one too.

Yep, that was from ARS.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

@daveee: Acknowledged.

I'm sorry vr00xx. I shouldn't have said that. What a terrible insult to you. Please let me know if you need any help getting a kit. I will TRY my VERY BEST to help you. Please PM me to discuss your requirements.

And really SIR-VRX, leave it.
It's jut not worth it.
Last edited by ofey on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Loving the new attitude ofey, you must have your daveee suit on. :)

Return to “Exterior”