***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

NWCCR Charity Cruise 11/12/16

Local Tasmanian State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Vyvance
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

NWCCR Charity Cruise 11/12/16

Postby Vyvance » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Hey all; I just wanted to share with you some of the photos and experiences that Mystique and I had on a charity cruise last Sunday.

The cruise was made by a new club/cruise registry that calls themselves North-West Car Cruise Registry (more details here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1098541516919460/). The cruise itself was planned as a fundraiser for a young teenage girl named Briana who is going through her 2nd Cancer Journey. It was an absolutely fantastic day that saw over a hundred vehicles show up and travel the ~350KM treck on the incredible Tasmanian Roads.

Mystique and I were the only 2 CJ owners that attended the event, though we definitely caught the attention of other attendees - especially with the ability of both of our cars to 1) look beautiful and 2) perform as well as the highest of powered vehicles there.

Here are some of the pictures of Mystique's RA and My VRX - if you would like to see more pictures of the day, head over to the NWCCR Public group as a tonne of photos were taken and shared.

Hometown of Ulverstone, Tasmania
Driving a Silver 2007 VRX Lancer

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Re: NWCCR Charity Cruise 11/12/16

Postby Mystique » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:04 pm

We have such beautiful cars ;)
Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx