***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

World of Warcraft

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

World of Warcraft

Postby Loki » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:59 pm

It's been around for 10 years now. Who plays it?

I confess ... I have been a wow player for 5 years now. I work shift work and it's a great time sink to relax with. It's also handy when you need to stay up all night to adjust for shifts. I reside on the Saurfang server.

So who else is brave enough to admit they play it?
You know that you have really got to someone when they invest personal time into tracking you down all over the internet.

You know who you are :)

taz
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby taz » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Ye ive been playing it on and off since day 1.
On frostmourne alliance. Good time waster i agree, even better for procrastinators lmao.

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Loki » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:39 pm

taz wrote:Ye ive been playing it on and off since day 1. On frostmourne alliance. Good time waster i agree, even better for procrastinators lmao.

You didn't take advantage of a free transfer to Oceanic servers now they are in oz? I am getting 24ms now.
You know that you have really got to someone when they invest personal time into tracking you down all over the internet.

You know who you are :)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:41 pm

used to play it many many years back
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

taz
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby taz » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Loki wrote:[quote:26b31b22fe=taz]Ye ive been playing it on and off since day 1. On frostmourne alliance. Good time waster i agree, even better for procrastinators lmao.[/quote:26b31b22fe] You didnt take advantage of a free transfer to Oceanic servers now they are in oz? I am getting 24ms now.

Frostmourne is oceanic, busiest OC server - only just managed to get on yesterday night - couldnt wait the 10 hour queues working a 9-5 or wait around for 12 on the weekends lol. 6500+ in queue with servers locked after that so you couldnt queue.

SammyH
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby SammyH » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Yeah i used to be on Frostmourne! I did a free xfer to Gundrak with the ridiculous Queues they had it was an easy choice!

my Real id is SammyH if anyone wants to join me!

Return to “General Talk”