***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Welcome Pack anyone???

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

vlad_the_impaler
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby vlad_the_impaler » Wed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

The_Bandit wrote:It comes from MMAL, not from the dealers - so they might not know that much about it.

and I'm sure they should ring you before sending anything

Superintendent Chalmers
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Superintendent Chalmers » Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

It doesn't really worry me......Just letting off some steam a few days ago. (stressful week at work) The dealership where I bought mine were very good people (don't say that often about salesman) The owner picked me up from the Brisbane airport at 8am in the morning and drove me back to the dealership to get things signed and done. They gave me a lend of a triton GLX-R to drive around while they prepared my car that morning. (almost wanted to change my order to one instead of the RA) I was happy with the service of them.....but when buying one of the first RA in the country (and costing nearly 45k when they are now under 40k) I would hope that they didn't forget about me or don't give a shit. I wouldn't be ringing up the dealership, I would be ringing MITSU and giving them a piece of my mind, but I think I'm over it now.......To all who haven't got their pack after 3 months, try ringing them and see what happens.

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Thu May 28, 2009 8:25 am

vlad_the_impaler wrote:
The_Bandit wrote:It comes from MMAL, not from the dealers - so they might not know that much about it.

and I'm sure they should ring you before sending anything

Yes, Mitsubishi head office in Adelaide rang me to confirm my postal address and to ask a few questions about the car - probably 2 weeks after it was delivered to me.

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

I haven't received any but I'm sure gonna get more than that if I find out they sold me a car with a known, unfixed defect.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 am

i got no call from mitsubishi, plus mine arrived about a month or 2 after delivery
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

LonePhantom
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby LonePhantom » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 am

Yeah I received my call a week or so back, so I guess that confirms that I'm getting the welcome pack at some point.

Superintendent Chalmers, have you received a phone call from MMAL yet? If you haven't then that's probably why you haven't received your pack yet. Might have an incorrect phone number for you. Might be best to call them and check if they have you correct registered on their systems.

Superintendent Chalmers
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Superintendent Chalmers » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 am

^^^No, up until a month ago I went to work at 6am and didn't get home til after 6.30pm, so unless Mitsu called after that, I wasn't home to pick up. Its OK, I'm over the whole "welcome pack" scenario. If Mitsu want to leave me out, then whatever......I didn't even know about the pack until other people on this site were talking about it!!!

Dummer

Postby Dummer » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 am

I got the $1000 fuel for buying mine bck in July 08, still no welcome pack though or satisfaction survey which I was looking forward to getting because my dealer is a slimey little prick.

Superintendent Chalmers
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Superintendent Chalmers » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 am

Maybe we should ring them. I don't care about the merchandise, but if we ring on the same day, they will hopefully pull their heads out of their a**es and not make mistakes like this again!

I'm not even sure what number to ring anyway??? If I ring the wrong one then they'll ship me around from department to department!

Dummer

Postby Dummer » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah I was thinking because I salary sacrificed mine at work through LeasePlan is why I didn't get one. Just asked one of the other blokes in the office who also salary sacrificed his CJ in April 08 and he said he got a welcome pack. Wonder why I didn't :?

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Not missing out on much. Photo frame. Keyring. Microfibre "polishing" cloth.

spareparts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby spareparts » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 pm

got my gift pack today.... had the ralliart bag, 2 key rings, 1 ralliart 1 and 1 mits 1, micro fiber cloth, picture frame, and a book taling about mits and how it started
the voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas :D:D
..... If streets could talk they would Beg For Mercy!!! 151.6kw & 330nm @ all 4 paws .....

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:57 pm

I got a phone call after I purchased the car but prior to delivery from MMAL letting me know about the welcome pack and survey... then I received an email with a link to an online survey about the dealership. They all promised me some kind of welcome pack but hasn't arrived yet. Fingers crossed!

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

Superintendent Chalmers
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Superintendent Chalmers » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm

You all Sux!!! :lol: Where's my f***ing Welcome Pack Mitsu??????

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 pm

^ LOL I thought you were over it already!

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”