***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

What's It Worth 2011 Ralliart

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

evil.ralliart
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby evil.ralliart » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:56 pm

A car is worth what the buyer wants to pay for it.
Redbook and alike are what the dealers want to pay for it...and guess what...LOW prices.
What else can you buy with Dual Clutch SST...Turbo...Allwheel drive out there??? Nothing!!! The new Subota's dont even have SST
If i was to put my Sportback R on the market i would put 30k and no less
(45k brand new with premium pack and other goodies) and has 26k on the clock.
If we all didnt accept the price they offer we would have better resale value.
X and RA should...i say should hold there value a lot better.
Its only the fools that sell them for peanuts that bring the price down.

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:43 pm

evil.ralliart wrote:A car is worth what the buyer wants to pay for it. Redbook and alike are what the dealers want to pay for it...and guess what...LOW prices. What else can you buy with Dual Clutch SST...Turbo...Allwheel drive out there??? Nothing!!! The new Subotas dont even have SST If i was to put my Sportback R on the market i would put 30k and no less (45k brand new with premium pack and other goodies) and has 26k on the clock. If we all didnt accept the price they offer we would have better resale value. X and RA should...i say should hold there value a lot better. Its only the fools that sell them for peanuts that bring the price down.

so true - the cars only worth what you are willing to pay for it , my bro get a fully optioned brand spanking new RA for 32k ... the reason for there low price is they are old technology considering what is out on the market now for the 30 to 40k price brackets from its competitors ... for example the new kia pro ceed , gives u more kit and turbo power and better fuel economy and 91 option not just 98 or 95 octane for around the same price -- however the lancer has what others dont and that is they are bullet proof and hard to break ... unfortunately the RA and EVOs are old now and mitsubishi seem increasing less intrested in them as time goes buy ... seams so sad to just let a good car like this just die without some sort of respect from the company
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:59 am

no offence Mark but i cant see a Kia Pro ceed coming close to a RA in specs, 150 against 170 kw, fwd against awd, ect, ect. :)
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Return to “General Talk”