***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

The reason we shop online and buy from OS

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Finally got a reply from MPS:

Nicholas,

Late last year, MPS Garage was sold and I am picking up where they have left off. I do not have full control over the company yet, but will be gaining this in the upcoming months.

I am sorry that this has gone on for as long as it has, and acknowledge that it is unacceptable that this has taken so long.

As of last night, I spoke with Josh Adams from CPE and have organised the shipment to be sent to us. I will then let you know when it’s available to be collected.

Your more than welcome to persue the previous owners of the company, but please be advised that they are no longer present at the factory unit.

Thanks
Daniel Carbon
New owner and sole director of www.mpsgarage.com.au

I responded polietly to Daniel and told him that the word of anyone from MPS Garage is worthless to me, and that if I didn't see some official shipping receipts I'd still pursue legal action. Awaiting his response!
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 pm

was the letter of demand picked up?, signed for?
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:38 pm

sleeper wrote:was the letter of demand picked up?, signed for?

The two I sent yesterday are still in transit.

I sent the first one to his home address, to his wifes name. Can't check that one as tracking # at home.

Not sure if these will even be valid anymore now however, if this Daniel has taken over the company.

I spoke with Fair Trading today also and the lady said it sounds like i've given them enough notice, and that I could summon them to court now. I'll give it a day and see what CP-E come back with and make a decision.
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:40 pm

sounds good :)
theyre still valid, keep the pressure up.

R4LLI4RT
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby R4LLI4RT » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:59 pm

feel sorry fot this daniel kid.
his got a lot of bad rep his got to fix up
3Inch Custom Cat Back Exhaust
Home Brand Alloy UICP
DBA Slotted and Drilled Rotors
K&N Panel Filter Replacement
DBA Extreme Pads
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
Tein S Tech Springs
Painted Calipers (Makes it look faster) ;-)

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 pm

R4LLI4RT wrote:feel sorry fot this daniel kid. his got a lot of bad rep his got to fix up

Yes I am working with Daniel now to try and sort out the situation.

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 am

Bit of an update - I've been speaking with this new guy Daniel. So far he seems to be very helpful. I'm not sure yet what his relationship is with the previous owners, but he has been keeping in daily contact with me, letting me know what is going on regarding my order. I advised him that he should probably make a point of the fact that MPS Garage is under new management - and there is an updated section on the website about this. Funny thing, it mentions in the update 'some initial issues with suppliers and customers' - wonder if he's talking about me and CP-E :lol:

Daniel claims he's sent the money to CP-E and will forward me a tracking number as soon as he has one for my exhaust. Until I have this I'm still a bit skeptical, but I can only hope this new guy is going to keep his word. If he genuinely is a new guy who bought the business I feel a bit sorry for him as he's going to have a bit of a task on his hands getting customers back. I told him however, that I would be posting about my experience with him, and if it was positive I would be happy to let people know. Fingers crossed!

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 am

sounds good

R4LLI4RT
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby R4LLI4RT » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 am

its a step forward which is good.

Home Brand Alloy UICP

DBA Extreme Pads

Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Tein S Tech Springs

mech81
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby mech81 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:33 am

Hi guys,

I'm a regular member of the OZMPS forum (not a moderator) and have read through of your experiences with MPSG. Its a shame that the only time that someone has tried to have a direct distributor of aftermarket parts of a reputable brand and it has come to this - all being the fault of the distributor with horrible aftermarket service.

The previous owners - Daniel and Aaron should be sued off their pants and everything they own and some for the psychological pain they have caused all their customers. I only dealt with them at the beginning when their business was just starting up and thankfully I got my part - (albeit it was just a simple rear engine mount). But the OZMPS guys have been having lots of trouble with them over the last few years till we as a forum decided to ban them (despite them being a sponsor of our forum).

I hate it when gullible and trusting ppl get fleeced and given a run for their money for something as simple as this. I know this post may not help your outcome but I for one as a member of another forum support what you are doing.

Any luck with ACA or Today tonight? Do contact the OZMPS forum if they decide to do a segment on this as I'm sure there are some members from the OZmps forum who would love dearly to say a few things about these con-artists.

All the best and Good Luck

R4LLI4RT
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby R4LLI4RT » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:58 am

honesttly how can they still be in business??
its pretty bad that a forum would ban a sponsor, just goes to show what kind of crooks these people are.

nick if i was you id email or call this daniel person and tell him 3 weeks is all the time he has, if its not in ur hands within 3 weeks then u want a full refund.

Home Brand Alloy UICP

DBA Extreme Pads

Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Tein S Tech Springs

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:30 am

I'm not too sure if the two Daniels are the same. The new guy says his name is Daniel Carbon. Made up name? Possibly.

The new guy has been in touch with me regularly. I'm waiting on a tracking number which I should have in a few days at the latest. I'll breathe easy when I have that.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 am

Oh that mob...
I've known about them for years.
They offered to do some GBs with me years ago.
I thought it was common knowledge about how shady they were.
Same as that WA mob.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

darren1011
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby darren1011 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Return to “General Talk”