***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

I'm thinking of buying another car....

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

shadow-vex
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby shadow-vex » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 pm

I wouldn't be worried about kms, I do close to 1000kms a week (if I dnt ride my bike) so, tht is going to be my suggestion, u should get a bike as u will find one tht is reliable within ur budget, and maintance/insurance, etc is cheap, only cost 10 bux to fill up which is good for about 300kms, and u will find u get places quicker :D
Boost life scrambles the brain

aquints
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby aquints » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:30 pm

shadow-vex wrote:I wouldnt be worried about kms, I do close to 1000kms a week (if I dnt ride my bike) so, tht is going to be my suggestion, u should get a bike as u will find one tht is reliable within ur budget, and maintance/insurance, etc is cheap, only cost 10 bux to fill up which is good for about 300kms, and u will find u get places quicker :D

I agree with Josh. If you're comfortable riding a motorbike that's your best option. I ride it 3 - 4 times a week to work if it isn't raining but in saying that it's only a 25, 30 minute ride to work. Extremely cheap on fuel, doesn't matter about throwing k's on it and to register it you won't spend anything near a car (depending on what bike you buy). As well as that it's in your budget of $1500ish.

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm a lil unsure on getting a bike, as I was by a guy on one last year... and saw what happened to him O_O But I know it was his fault, he's the dickhead who went through a red light, (excuse language) :P But I guess the only way to overcome this fear is to go ahead and just do it,

:P I know I'm being sentimental xP I've never had a brand new car off the show room floor before xD Haha.. But I'll keep you guys updated :3 Am currently deciding between a corolla or a Lancer, chances are, I will probably end up with a lancer :P Haha. :S
Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:59 pm

tiff i think you should just use the lancer. I mean you bought a car to add ks that are going to be there inevitably? YOu won't even think of the Ks as you start driving imo.
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

darren1011
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby darren1011 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 am

1500 will buy you a 3.0 Magna with a bunch of km's onm it. Good on hte highway with cruise and economy is fine Very reliable, best bang for buck cheap car

Return to “General Talk”