***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA's next cruise meet ideas please

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:23 pm

VRX_08 wrote: All mine are on Facebook if you want to view them! :P

Nah I can't see that website ever taking off so no point in signing up for that :P

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 pm

hjubm2 wrote:[quote:ea4b11d1ac=VRX_08] All mine are on Facebook if you want to view them! :P[/quote:ea4b11d1ac] Nah I cant see that website ever taking off so no point in signing up for that :P

It took off ages ago, unlike Google+ :P

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 pm

so that is what u doing after andrew and I took off lol :P was a good veiw tho todd
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm

kay christensen wrote:so that is what u doing after andrew and I took off lol :P was a good veiw tho todd

I thought so... Think I'm going to have to offer a prize to anyone who can correctly guess where that pic was taken, shouldn't be too hard.

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:58 pm

haha oh really :P took a real nicw pic in andrews car of the sunset on the way back to glawer
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 am

kay christensen wrote:haha and what would the prize be then :P

Dunno, I'll work something out haha but damn all your multiple posts are soooo annoying... but yea kind of hard to include that lookout into a full cruise unless we go to heaps of places we've been before.

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 am

my internet is dropping in and out so it is not loading the posts probably :( :(

(cj-red)

PtePage
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Ideas for car Cruise!

Postby PtePage » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Hey guys here's some ideas I got if you wanted some new things to do:

1. Drive on the beach at Aldinga beach for photos and get fish and chips.
2. Cruise out to NOARLUNGA beach and stop off at Laser Zone for a game!
3. Go for a drive up he hills and stop at Vertical Reality Climbing at Holden Hill for hour of rock climbing and team building stuff.
4. Just cruise out to Gawler around near the Barossa Valley and head to Paintball skirmish for a quick game.
5. Have a drive inn movie night at mainline movies on main north road!

Hope you guys haven't already done most of these things but that's my input for this :)
Real first name:
Colour:
General interests: Cruising, Anything not Army related, and rock climbing and ice hockey.
Current mods: Stock
Planned mods: Well See
How you found out about ClubCJ:
Online thru mates

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:11 pm

PtePage wrote:Hey guys heres some ideas I got if you wanted some new things to do: 1. Drive on the beach at Aldinga beach for photos and get fish and chips. 2. Cruise out to NOARLUNGA beach and stop off at Laser Zone for a game! 3. Go for a drive up he hills and stop at Vertical Reality Climbing at Holden Hill for hour of rock climbing and team building stuff. 4. Just cruise out to Gawler around near the Barossa Valley and head to Paintball skirmish for a quick game. 5. Have a drive inn movie night at mainline movies on main north road! Hope you guys havent already done most of these things but thats my input for this :)

Plenty of ideas there! :D

Some new ones too, although we have done the Gawler / Barossa idea many times, and doesn't help when you live in that area, although I don't mind doing it again and there are some nice lookouts around here (at least I wouldn't have far to go)! :P

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Hey Robert - I'm going to second the drive-in idea. Ever since getting my Lancer I've been wanting to go (the battery in the old car would never last that long haha). I believe some people got together there not long ago, when the last Fast and Furious movie came out, sadly I just missed out on that one.

Does anyone do the drive up/through Lobethal during December? I have a bit of an inner-child thing going on when it comes to Christmas-y stuff! Could be fun to do it together one night.

Lypherk
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Lypherk » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Oh I have been wanting to do the lobethal Christmas light drive since we moved here but I got told it gets very busy.

I would Second the lobethal drive and the mainland drive-in I'd love to go to.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Lobethal gets really busy and it quite average nowdays, nothing like it used to be, last time I was up there a few years ago it was a complete waste of time! :(

himynameisdaniel
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby himynameisdaniel » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm

actually curious about how long the battery would last in such a scenario.
my battery is only about 4 months old so i would hope it could last 2 hours with the radio on... for those with powerful sound systems i would worry.

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 pm

The first time I did the Lobethal drive it was quite busy, yeah, but the last couple of times we went during the week and it wasn't too bad. I imagine weekends are a nightmare, though.

And if it does turn bad, I have no problem terrorising the locals with my sound system.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm up for either a Lobethal or Drive-in as well.. challenge accepted on how long my stereo will last... unless I disconnect the amp and sub.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”