Hello from Europe

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

SEB15
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby SEB15 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:29 pm

The no plates ... RO Bucharest... home .... :roll:
Welcome mate! :) You bought the car from Romania or you leave there!
Btw nice CH, curious to see the CJ, you're lucky enough over there to to have the ralliart and EvoX at the same price

Marty
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Marty » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 am

Seby, the CH I've bought in Romania 6 years ago and I drove it here last year. After 1 year I had to register it here. The CJ I've bought here, few months ago.
Well, the EVO X and the CJ Ralliart don't come for the same price. List price for the Ralliart S (like mine, which is the basic here) is somewhere around 43k CHF and the price for an EVO X starts at around 53k CHF.
Unfortunately, we don't get to see any sport seats here on Ralliarts, neither as standard, nor as option, so we have to stick to these normal Lancer seats, with no lateral support.

Btw, I have 2 albums in the GARAGE section, for each and every of the 2 cars.

el3ment
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby el3ment » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:14 am

Hey Marty / Florin

Welcome to the club.. So jealous you live in Switzerland... I love the alps.

Clean looking rides you got.

post up your questions, and you should get answers in no time ;)

Now come to the home page chat and talk silly stuff with us. lol
AK 3" Single tip exhaust | 18x9 CST Zero 1 Hyper wheels |BC-BR Coilovers | UR UICP | Synapse DV | 3-pod A-Pillar | Adj. rear camber & toe arms | AK Aluminium undertray

SEB15
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby SEB15 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 am

Marty wrote:Seby, the CH Ive bought in Romania 6 years ago and I drove it here last year. After 1 year I had to register it here. The CJ Ive bought here, few months ago. Well, the EVO X and the CJ Ralliart dont come for the same price. List price for the Ralliart S (like mine, which is the basic here) is somewhere around 43k CHF and the price for an EVO X starts at around 53k CHF. Unfortunately, we dont get to see any sport seats here on Ralliarts, neither as standard, nor as option, so we have to stick to these normal Lancer seats, with no lateral support. Btw, I have 2 albums in the GARAGE section, for each and every of the 2 cars.

I see, but maybe couple years ago i was thinking to get a RA in Rom, and having a search on Rom web i've seen evo's and RA use to go for the same price (second hand listings) @ 32.000-35.000 euro mark,
and yeah like El3ment wrote, im jealous too plus you get to drive the car in icy conditions.... uh... fun!

Marty
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Marty » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:25 am

Ah, you were talking about Romania.. When I have bought my 1st Ralliart (CH VR-X as you know it), costed 12900 EUR + VAT. EVO IX was 33000 EUR + VAT. In 2010 they came up with the new Ralliart ( CJ Ralliart) and they had a promo for 25 cars or so, 25000 EUR (VAT inclusive). What price they had after those 25... I don't know!
What I know is few romanian guys who have bought their EVO X in US and had them shipped to Romania. They ended up paying at least 5000 USD less than the list price in Romania.
"I think it's miraculous that anybody survives themselves." Robert Downey Jr.

Marty
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Marty » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 am

Hey, Hoges! Is that gonna be business or pleasure trip? Lake of Luzern is absolutely fabulous, the views around it are astonishing. If you find the time and if the weather will be nice, book a boat trip around the lake.
I'll be abroad on the 2nd and 3rd week of September. When are you gonna be around?
I'll attach few photos from Sisikon, views over the lake (and not only).

"I think it's miraculous that anybody survives themselves." Robert Downey Jr.

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”