***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA - 10/11/13 - Gumeracha Show n Shine *UPDATED*

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 am

I'll be out too. :(

But I might pop in to have a look on the day, depending if I got time to or not. The event's close to my exam period unfortunately.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:29 am

Drove past this last year and it looked a bit average (unless ya love mostly old American cars and a truck) so would be good to get some better cars involved. I'd be in most likely as long as I can enter all my stone chips as well :P

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am

TrojanHorse wrote:Wikid :) Ill add you to the list. Yeah I figured it was prob something like that so would be good to have some more modern cars hehe. Yeah dont worry well all be entering our many stone chips and minor dents too :lol: Show & Shine Lizbef Style. :lol: Can be good practice for something more relevant perhaps and is a nice run up there anyway/

Well if were Lizbef Styling it we really need Mark there... Maybe we can make him sick for the day or just steal his car & enter it without him knowing :P

Phew I was worried I'd have to leave all the stone chips home haha now just to work out what to do in the mean time to make it more unique... Any ideas?

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 am

put me down for it I'll try and get tht damage fixed on my door if possible by then :P
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 am

TrojanHorse wrote:Its an RA, its prob gonna be unique anyway :P Um no idea. Got dosh to get rims between now and then?

Unless I can find some Evo BBS or Enkei rims cheap I think rims are out... I've got a few ideas but they rely on finding a cheap painter and someone who is able to machine a part and also getting an accurate 3d scan of a Ralliart lancer... Bet no one can guess what I have in mind from that combination :P haha

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 pm

from ages ago erin when I ran over abit of metal and it flung up and scratched the passenger door
haha todd sounds like u have a plan up ur sleeve :P
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

lol true ah well I'll see if I can scrape up the money to get it fixed

(cj-red)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:15 pm

from ages ago erin when I ran over abit of metal and it flung up and scratched the passenger door
haha todd sounds like u have a plan up ur sleeve :P

(cj-red)

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 pm

kay christensen wrote:from ages ago erin when I ran over abit of metal and it flung up and scratched the passenger door haha todd sounds like u have a plan up ur sleeve :P

Got plenty of plans/ideas, all comes down to money... Might even incorporate the CCJ logo in the car somewhere... if I can get permission that is...

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”