***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

ACCIDENT!!!! :( ......The saga continues :(

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 pm

SIX wrote:Impatient karma has paid off !!!! I took it to north east who were able to tell me that nothing was wrong with the engine its was a broken keyless entry antenna and the car should be fixed and they will give me a loan car too ... Sooo alls happy ;D

You sure took a hell of a risk man, nice to know nothing went wrong on your trip and glad to hear you're getting a loan car for the time being. What car are you being loaned? :P
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Seffy wrote:[quote:81e6dfacc7=SIX]Impatient karma has paid off !!!! I took it to north east who were able to tell me that nothing was wrong with the engine its was a broken keyless entry antenna and the car should be fixed and they will give me a loan car too ... Sooo alls happy ;D[/quote:81e6dfacc7] You sure took a hell of a risk man, nice to know nothing went wrong on your trip and glad to hear youre getting a loan car for the time being. What car are you being loaned? :P
I didn't take that much of a risk as I had already drove the car home from Westlakes blvd home where it had happened
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:The thing with that is, ok so that can/will be fixed and the service light will be gone. Thats great news in itself, however, the whole thing could be written off yet so its not really worth getting the above done until you, again, hear from the assessor. So wait!!! No point spending money on a car that can no longer be used!
today has cost me nothing :) and I will be rolling it a fully sick Suzuki alto ;D
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

jonno2012es
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby jonno2012es » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Wow, you're rocking a whole 1.0ltr 3cyl of unbridaled FURY! lol.
Low 'N' Slow.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:26 pm

jonno2012es wrote:Wow, youre rocking a whole 1.0ltr 3cyl of unbridaled FURY! lol.

Might slow him down a little :P

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Yes but I assume to fix it is going to cost you money isnt it? So no point paying to have that fixed if the assessor is going to write it off, thats just a waste, wouldnt you agree?

No none of this accident will cost me anything because I was rear ended mean he's 100% at fault he will be paying everything I won't be out of pocket

jonno2012es wrote:Wow, youre rocking a whole 1.0ltr 3cyl of unbridaled FURY! lol.
lol yeah wings of fury Annie and I have called her poxy
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

el3ment
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby el3ment » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:36 pm

SIX wrote:[quote:def410b6cd=TrojanHorse]Yes but I assume to fix it is going to cost you money isnt it? So no point paying to have that fixed if the assessor is going to write it off, thats just a waste, wouldnt you agree?[/quote:def410b6cd] No none of this accident will cost me anything because I was rear ended mean hes 100% at fault he will be paying everything I wont be out of pocket

Is this what your insurance company have said? Or your own assessment?

Seriously I would wait and let them do what you pay them for.. that is to assess the car before you do anything. Also, time you get a OBD2 reader :) Could have figured out the error yourself easily. hehehe
AK 3" Single tip exhaust | 18x9 CST Zero 1 Hyper wheels |BC-BR Coilovers | UR UICP | Synapse DV | 3-pod A-Pillar | Adj. rear camber & toe arms | AK Aluminium undertray

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:From the above comments, I assume you are already booked in to get the service error problem fixed before the assessor has even looked at the car. Hence, the money will be coming out of your own pocket in the mean time yes? Good luck getting that back from the guys insurer if its already fixed before theyve seen and assessed it. I highly doubt they will pay out for it, theyre not just going to take your word that is was damaged. You might have some luck if you show them the receipt and they can see the repair was done after the crash date but whos to say that it wasnt faulty before and youve gone and got it fixed in the mean time and are now claiming it was part of the crash? Thats how they will look at it I would dare say... Hence why you should leave the car as is until they have assessed it. If it can be fixed, it will be fixed, including that. Patience man, gosh Ive never seen anything like it! Sorry I dont mean to sound harsh but i really think youre gonna end up shafting yourself trying to do it your way and jump the gun instead of just waiting for the process to happen as it should. We all get that its ur car that you love, that you just want it back in one piece and that its an inconvenience having it off the road but a couple of weeks is not the end of the world nor is it forever, no matter how much it might feel like it now.

No you have it completely wrong ...... let me straighten this out ... pardon the pug lol .... my orginal crash repairer could not present a quote because he did not know why the "Service Required" note was appearing on the dash screen .... so i took the car to North East Mitsubishi to SOURCE why this NOTE was on the screen .... (NOT TO REPAIR THE PROBLEM .... and i never said that ... TO FIND THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM) so then he could present the insurance company with an accurate quote ......

North East Mitsubishi looked at the car for FREE and then whilst looking at the car rang me and ask me if they could take it to there Repairer to have a look at the body work .... and they highly recommended them , i said OK

there crash repairer rang me with all the information as what was wrong with the car ( it was my key-less entry antenna box which was smashed CAUSED the note to appear on the screen)

i have seen there work and agreed to allow them to fix my car working with North East Mitsubishi to get parts ,

the new crash repairer is preparing a quote for the assessor tomorrow. The assessor is looking at the car tomorrow . the car WILL NOT be written off as there is not enough DAMAGE

the crash repairer did say if it were to be an ES lancer i would have been a write off , but because its a VRX it holds higher value, therefore i would be a write off

the car has not be Repaired AT ALL ATM , i have NOT spent ANY MONEY as this is a direct result of the accident , which the person whom hit me will be paying not me

North East did all of this for FREE for me and i thank them very much for that and will be contacting Mitsubishi directly

Thostens i have my OBd II reader it just not working atm ... and because its a rear ended im not at fault
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 am

Damn idiotic ute drivers, always bound to cause trouble! Hope everything goes well eventually.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

anghel132
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby anghel132 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:21 am

Nooooo :(

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

SIX wrote:[quote:89160c53db=TrojanHorse]The thing with that is, ok so that can/will be fixed and the service light will be gone. Thats great news in itself, however, the whole thing could be written off yet so its not really worth getting the above done until you, again, hear from the assessor. So wait!!! No point spending money on a car that can no longer be used![/quote:89160c53db] today has cost me nothing :) and I will be rolling it a fully sick Suzuki alto ;D

You have to be JOKING Mark, fully sick Suzuki Alto.....it's a POX BOX :P
Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”