***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

"What I got in the mail today" Thread - Show 'em o

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Got my slimline weather shields :)

Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

citris.87
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby citris.87 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Got my new Shifter Stick... It's a NRG adjustable one, litte bit ugly, lol but rice, but so much better in Semi-Auto mode :)

BZC-45S
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BZC-45S » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm

SST filter arrived, 5 working days, ~$67 delivered registered airmail. Orig OEM Mitsubishi packaging and all - I'm VERY impressed. Best ebay transaction I've had by far. I was used to waiting 1mth or more for most things out of China/HK.

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 am

TrojanHorse wrote:I got my new white 16GB iPhone 5 :D
I would have given u mine Erin I hate it
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 am

TrojanHorse wrote:I got my new white 16GB iPhone 5 :D
I would have given u mine Erin I hate it
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

citris.87
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby citris.87 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:No way, why when I HATE android with a passion? No where near as clean and simple to use. Ive had both and will never go anything other than iPhone again.

Ugh, I agree, As someone who works with phones all day (A desk of over 200 phone about 2m away from me). Android is just a polished turd. As much as I hate how locked down apple is, I hate how open android is more, its too easy for people to break things, then blame us.

Besides... don't you know that Google is evil? :D lol

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:The one thing that pees me off about iPhone? That you cant damn well change the snooze time for the alarm! 9 mins? WTF is that and who decided 9 mins? Why 9 exactly? :/ Think you should be able to set your own snooze intervals I dont see why apple decided they would tell you how long you can snooze for :/

Thats Apple for you, Samsung phones for the win. :D So more superior, more user friendly and have alot better technology alot earlier than Apple, Apple are just after your money and slog you more for a new phone with less features than an Android phone!

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

I have intermitted Bluetooth and shot house battery life and it freezes constantly
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:08 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Um for the record, I think thats the only thing wrong with them. I dont need or want to customise my iPhone, probably because it does everything I want it to, perfectly, straight out of the box! I def wouldnt call andriod superior and def not as user friendly. Technology meh, theyre comparative and my iphones have again, always done what I wanted and needed to do as is (apart from the snooze thing haha) Just out of interest, have you had both Andrew?

I have always owned Android phones, however I own a 5th generation Ipod Touch and have used my dads Iphone 4 which I find alot more difficult to use. I like having widgets on my home screens which Apple don't have, Samsungs seem to me durable when you drop the phone, nearly everyone I know who has an Iphone has a cracked or broken screen, Samsungs seem a little better made I reckon!

Also it always seems like you have 20 applications open on Apple products, they don't seem to close when you are finished with them!

My Samsung Galaxy S2 has a bigger screen than the Iphone 5 and look how much older it is! The S3 / S4 dont really compare at all to the Iphone 5! The Samsung S3/4 have more technology and better features for a cheaper price. The only thing Apple have over Android is the Apple Store and ITunes! :)

Apple just seem to get every dollar they can from you they can, you are just paying for the brand name really! :)

But I guess it depends on your personal opinion and what features you want in a phone! :)

Return to “General Talk”