***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

* Mitsubishi OEM Parts for ClubCJ Members *

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

LonePhantom
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby LonePhantom » Thu May 28, 2009 8:50 am

It would at least be a revised (thicker) rear sway bar. Front sway bars don't have nearly the same improvement on handling as a rear one on FWD cars.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Thu May 28, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm going to place an order for the audio steering wheel controls for Stalker. Anyone else want them?

w) 8701A087 Audio Control Panel for Steering Wheel
Price = A$100.00
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Thu May 28, 2009 3:23 pm

ATTENTION ADVERT IN US DOLLARS!!!
Our US contact: Mitsubishiparts.net has just started a sale in the US for FOG Lamp Kits:

Now that's US$279.99 (SHIPPED ONLY IN US) = ~ A$360 + Shipping to Australia

How many of you here are interested in getting this in for Australia?
I'll also ask our site sponsor Preston Motors Ralliart if they can do it.

I'll need 5 people for the US purchase so unless I get 5 shouts about this, I won't proceed.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

Nicho
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Nicho » Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Ive got an ebay kit in my car and i think it only cost me $170AU and they are identical to the oem fog lights so they may be an alternative to these lights

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Thu May 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Nicho wrote:Ive got an ebay kit in my car and i think it only cost me $170AU and they are identical to the oem fog lights so they may be an alternative to these lights

Just wondering if yours then turns on with a generic switch or is it integrated with your light switch. where you now get a twist it on switch?

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Thu May 28, 2009 5:24 pm

yeah - I'd be interested to see if PM can match that... (should get a quote first, THEN tell 'em bout the ad and see how much they REALLY have to bargain with ;-) )
Ebay kit sounds like a good alternative... did it come with everything this kit does nicho? all in tip-top shape? how long have you had it?

Trent
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Trent » Thu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey guys,
just signed up today, im interested in purchasing some mods of the website and wondering how you do it.
there are some nice cars on here and I am keen to mod my car.
Thanks

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Thu May 28, 2009 5:56 pm

u pay da-man "Ofey" usually - he's been behind every group buy I've seen on the site!

Check the threads regarding what items you wanna purchase and if the group buy hasn't closed already, jump in! Ofey gives all the details as soon as he finds them out and doesn't usually get ppl to commit to anything before they know price / details etc ;-)

Welcome to the club! Should look up the 'introductions' thread and tell us about u and ur new ride ;-)

b3n87
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby b3n87 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Trent wrote:Hey guys,
just signed up today, im interested in purchasing some mods of the website and wondering how you do it.
Thanks

get a greddy exhaust there awesome :P jk, black vinyl on ur bumper and a chrome trim looks ok.

Nicho
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Nicho » Thu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

ofey wrote:
Nicho wrote:Ive got an ebay kit in my car and i think it only cost me $170AU and they are identical to the oem fog lights so they may be an alternative to these lights

Just wondering if yours then turns on with a generic switch or is it integrated with your light switch. where you now get a twist it on switch?

Yes they are intergrated with the other lights so they turn on with the parking lights and there is a button next to the asc which to also turn them on or off. Im fairly sure they work in the same way as the oem lamps.

Nicho
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Nicho » Thu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm

JazzyB wrote:yeah - I'd be interested to see if PM can match that... (should get a quote first, THEN tell 'em bout the ad and see how much they REALLY have to bargain with ;-) )
Ebay kit sounds like a good alternative... did it come with everything this kit does nicho? all in tip-top shape? how long have you had it?

Yes it sounds like my kit came with everything that this kit comes with however i got the guys who installed my soundsystem to install them so i cannot be 100% sure. I have had them installed for almost as long as i've had the car so about 7 or 8 months roughly.

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Thu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm

ok... that sounds cool enough... what I'd want I guess! - pic of ur switch? did u source that urself or did it come with the kit?

mitch.honey
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby mitch.honey » Thu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Trent wrote:Hey guys,
Thanks

or u can look at some stuff from shadows on here

also we have a cruise this sunday starting in loftus if u would like to see some of the rides on here
Red Tail-light Brigade Member #2

ash06
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ash06 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 pm

ofey wrote:
ash06 wrote:the steering controls are plug and play on ES spec. I've done it on my MY09 ES Sedan ;)

That is everyones assurance. But as with all things, you need to note that I cannot refund any part once I order it. If you think it won't work, the only way you get a refund is if I pay you out of my own pocket.

ash06, How much did you pay for your controls and can you confirm the part number on your part? I need to keep my dealer honest.

Hey ofey,

I bought my controls off a forum member here, so I wouldn't have a clue on OEM price unfortunately, - sorry I can't be much help :S

Nicho
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Nicho » Thu May 28, 2009 8:04 pm

JazzyB wrote:ok... that sounds cool enough... what I'd want I guess! - pic of ur switch? did u source that urself or did it come with the kit?

It came with the kit, i will take a photo tomorrow if you want.

Return to “Group Buys Service”