***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Wanting to put the VR Spoiler on my car.. Any suggestions?

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Kate
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Wanting to put the VR Spoiler on my car.. Any suggestions?

Postby Kate » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 am

Hey Guys,

Am a brand new owner of a Lancer, I have an '08 VR.. It only has the lip spoiler on.. I would like to add the wing on the car, think it looks a lot better with it.... Was quoted from Mitsubishi $400 for the VR wing and $800 for the VR-X - Both those prices are already coloured but don't include fitting...

Does anyone have any suggestions where else I could purchase a wing from, that wouldn't be too difficult to fit (As in not one that isn't made to fit?)

I had a bit of a glance on eBay already... But was wondering if anyone could suggest a company that is reputable.

Thanks in advance :-)

tencents
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tencents » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 am

I got Oem blue vrx/ra if anyone is interested
- GST basemap
- AMS boostpill
- Works High flow drop in air filter
- Evo X BPV
- UR UICP

Kendo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Kendo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 am

Heya mate, I recently bought my painted VRX spoiler from X Factor for ~190 ex post. The product came immaculate and the boot lid already has the drill holes marked out. I highly recommend X Factor!

Kate
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Kate » Sun May 05, 2013 7:59 am

I have sent a quote sheet off to X-Factor, just waiting a reply... I have the lip already on the car.. But couldn't see the drill holes already there? Can't wait.. I reckon it will look really good with the wing... YYAaahhh :)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sun May 05, 2013 9:53 am

Kate wrote: Was quoted from Mitsubishi $400 for the VR wing and $800 for the VR-X - Both those prices are already coloured but dont include fitting...

Omg where are mitsi getting their prices??? That's crazy. I only paid $330 for my vrx spoiler, OK that was going back years ago. Def try eBay or Gumtree or other member on here. There was a black vrx one in Adelaide the other week for $100. And I'm pretty sure there was an unpainted one new for $150-200.

Vr wing? Which ones that? There's a few diff spoilers going round for the lancers.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

Kate
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Kate » Sun May 05, 2013 10:08 am

I was shocked when I got that price from Mitsi... I will check out ebay and Gumtree... Not really sure which one I want Lol.. I saw one on a VR and was like - That is what I want.. Now I can't remember what it looks like.. Coz everyone I see now I want... Lol... will have to shop around :-)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Sun May 05, 2013 11:21 am

shamoo wrote: Vr wing? Which ones that? Theres a few diff spoilers going round for the lancers.

Hi Shannon the VR has a little lip spoiler .....

Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

Return to “Exterior”