***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA-28/4/13-Sunday Arvo Cruise

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Massive turn out today. Total of 15 cars ranging from es to evo, plus another evo stopped by at the car park to check us out.
Thanks to everyone who came today. Look forward to seeing you all on the next cruise.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

Bozo1972
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Bozo1972 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Once again an awesome day! Had a ball and so did Bella! :)
'No trees were harmed in the making of this post, but a great number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced"

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks to all for an awesome day, FANTASTIC turn out :D
Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks for the awesome day today, was a lot of fun and can't wait for the next one. It was nice to meet some news members too.

Thanks Shannon for organising such a great day.

JJams6
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby JJams6 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm

SIX420 wrote:Great day today guys amazing turn out and what an awesome day really enjoyed it and great to me James and for Markus to come along looking forward to normanville next month

Thanks for a great day everyone it was an awsum turnout! lovely range of amazing cars!

Was great to meet everyone you all so friendly and welcoming :)

Thanks heaps!!! to Mark for picking me up and letting me be his passenger all day :p

And Thanks to Andrew and Todd for taking me home

Cant wait for the next cruise

Go clubCJ SA!!!
(cj-orange)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 pm

JJams6 wrote:[quote:06349ad239=SIX420]Great day today guys amazing turn out and what an awesome day really enjoyed it and great to me James and for Markus to come along looking forward to normanville next month[/quote:06349ad239] Thanks for a great day everyone it was an awsum turnout! lovely range of amazing cars! Was great to meet everyone you all so friendly and welcoming :) Thanks heaps!!! to Mark for picking me up and letting me be his passenger all day :p And Thanks to Andrew and Todd for taking me home Cant wait for the next cruise Go clubCJ SA!!!

No worries, it was nice to have someone to talk to on the way home. :D

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Just to mimic everyone else so far... thanks all for a great day, gets better every time & was great to be able to have such great convos with everyone.

VRX_08 wrote: We will see about that, until you get lost! :P

Isnt it funny how that comment ended up being true but for you instead since you got half of us lost :P

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm

hjubm2 wrote:Just to mimic everyone else so far... thanks all for a great day, gets better every time & was great to be able to have such great convos with everyone. [quote:20a6bee34c=VRX_08] We will see about that, until you get lost! :P[/quote:20a6bee34c] Isnt it funny how that comment ended up being true but for you instead since you got half of us lost :P
hummm .......
JJams6 wrote:[quote:06349ad239=SIX420]Great day today guys amazing turn out and what an awesome day really enjoyed it and great to me James and for Markus to come along looking forward to normanville next month[/quote:06349ad239] Thanks for a great day everyone it was an awsum turnout! lovely range of amazing cars! Was great to meet everyone you all so friendly and welcoming :) Thanks heaps!!! to Mark for picking me up and letting me be his passenger all day :p And Thanks to Andrew and Todd for taking me home Cant wait for the next cruise Go clubCJ SA!!!
it was a pleasure jimmy ;)
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 pm

hjubm2 wrote:Just to mimic everyone else so far... thanks all for a great day, gets better every time & was great to be able to have such great convos with everyone. [quote:20a6bee34c=VRX_08] We will see about that, until you get lost! :P[/quote:20a6bee34c] Isnt it funny how that comment ended up being true but for you instead since you got half of us lost :P

Was a pretty good kinda detour though. :D

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 pm

was a fun and great day :) hoply see u all on the next one
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”