***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

* Mitsubishi OEM Parts for ClubCJ Members *

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Robjh wrote:Sorry for the noob question .. but what does the RA Snorkel do ?

To my knowledge, takes all the cool air in from your grille to the engine lol
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Robjh
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Robjh » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Metalstrix wrote:[quote:240129543e=Robjh]Sorry for the noob question .. but what does the RA Snorkel do ?[/quote:240129543e] To my knowledge, takes all the cool air in from your grille to the engine lol

But doesn't the stock one do the same thing ? ... :?

bunnishiwa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bunnishiwa » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Have a look at how restricted the air path is on the na snorkal compared to the RA one.....
- Self tuned - work in progress - tune revision #16_03
- GS 3 port controlled wooooot :)
- Lowered on Kings
- Black Evo X FMIC/ Evo IX BOV/ Depo HFC/ UR UICP
- Awesome self installed Alpine/JL Audio sound system
- Whiteline Rear Swaybar

Noli Timere Messorem

B3A5T
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby B3A5T » Thu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey Irving! I know you are busy but can i please have an update on my order for the bezel its been 3 weeks since I made the payment.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 pm

B3A5T wrote:Hey Irving! I know you are busy but can i please have an update on my order for the bezel its been 3 weeks since I made the payment.

Your part was dispatched today.
I will address the delay in a separate thread.

Just as an update, some price changes:

MZ360265EX AVN ACCOMODATION KIT-LANCER
RRP=A$390+
CCJ = A$365.00

A009HA Lamp ASSY Room FR L B GRAY
RRP= A$80.20+
CCJ= A$72.00
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

B3A5T
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby B3A5T » Sat May 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Thanks for the update!

joshES
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby joshES » Thu May 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Just a word of warning for anyone purchasing any items online using unsecured methods such as direct bank transfers - you must ensure all boxes are ticked to protect yourself and the seller.

I purchased an item from Ofey in November that never arrived. This item was paid for using direct bank deposit and $15 postage was paid to cover registered post which (should) be good protection for both the buyer and seller.

We are now in May and said item has never arrived and, apparently, never been seen again. Ofey did get back to me after a number of emails and about a six week delay, however it seems for some reason registered post wasn't used and therefore the item cannot be located. At no point was confirmation of dispatch sent until after I advised the item had not arrived in several emails.

Had payment been made via PayPal or a merchant credit card account, a simple chargeback would have solved the problem as all items sold via this method need to use a tracking service to ensure delivery, however as a direct deposit was made there is no buyer (or seller) protection available.

Right or wrong, Ofey has refused to accept responsibility so the item is presumed lost and I am out of pocket. Had registered post not been paid for... well I wouldn't be so disappointed by this. I do consider it a bit rich to charge $15 for a registered post service, not use it (and pocket the postage difference) and then refuse to accept responsibility (and to be told it's "OTT" for me to even raise concern about it).

I've been left with no choice than to use this as a "lesson learnt" for online purchases. I have been in contact with Australia Post and Victoria Police and, unfortunately, the only option available for me would be to lodge a complaint with the police service. For anyone interested, that is the absolute only way to deal with something like this (Aus Post and your bank can do nothing). For anyone else planning to use this service, I would suggest you insist that the registered post service you are paying for is used. I'd also suggest that perhaps PayPal is a safer payment method for everyone.

While Ofey will no doubt announce that he is not making much money out of this, at the end of the day it is still a service being offered online (from which a profit is being made and, I'd hope, declared to the taxation department) and all buyers have a right to some security. Unfortunately the current method of "direct deposit + unregistered postage" is just a recipe for problems.

I wish all the users of this forum the very best. It has certainly been a disappointing experience from my point of view.

gto82002
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Oversea Question

Postby gto82002 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Is the item available for send to Malaysia ?

TheVeeMachine
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheVeeMachine » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello Ofey,

I paid 3 and a half weeks ago and was posting to see if you would be kind enough to let me know if my parts have been ordered from your supplier.

Thanks,
- VM

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:48 pm

@JoshES

We can do abit of mud slinging here and there over the internet but I'll point out a number of points you failed to mention:

1. I have done over 350 purchase of OEM parts and done group buys on this club. By my calculation, I've handled in excess of A$50,000 of club members money. To date your item is the only one that hasn't arrived with you.

2. Let's mention also while we're at it that you moved during the time, you ordered the item from me and you have asked me to mail your item when you got in touch with me to another address. 3 mths later at that.

It has been also very disappointing for me that for a part barely worth A$70, you've decided to go down this path.

I had actually purchased another piece of the item you ordered out of my own pocket to make this up to you.
I have the invoice and date to show that I ordered this recently to make this up to you (shown below)
However, following your post here, I am having second thoughts about sending this to you. Since the accusation has been made, shit sticks right? So why should I care to make it up to anyone?

If you were a more active member on this forum, you'll find out that I've never left anyone out of pocket. Even if someone over paid me I've actually refunded that money.

@TheVeeMachine
I've already ordered your parts. I will put up a picture of the bottom cover which I already have. The paddles are being ordered from Japan which takes time.

Generally:

I find it strange that a guy who has 3 posts and another who has 29 posts have quite a worry about someone who has handled > A$50,000 of this club's money and has over 80,000 posts on this forum and regularly attends club meets.

Seriously?
Last edited by ofey on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

TheVeeMachine
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheVeeMachine » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks for the confirmation.

My apologies to you, Ofey, if you have been irked by my update request.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 am

Updating price of a pretty popular item:

1. MZ380402EX - Outer Scuff Plates - Stainless Steel (Font & Rear):
RRP=A$140+ CCJ= A$119.00

:(
A$7 markup... .
*shock*

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Ofey, Hi mate what price for oem new turbo for a evo x
MR 2008 model, Thanks Gary
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.
Ecutek Custom Tune. 3in TurboXS. Turbo Back Exhaust.

impossible
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby impossible » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 am

hi there ofey just wondering did u receive my PM??

Return to “Group Buys Service”