***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RANT SECTION! Let of some steam...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:41 am

TrojanHorse wrote:I hate it when ppl are clearly online but dont respond. And when ppl have blatant double stds. Just saying...

I know a few of us have Club CJ open in another window and just leave it there, even when we go out. So might be online so to speak but not at our computer or not at home/work *ohwell*

But I can see how that would seem to be online and ignoring ppl.

The opposite could be true too with ppl online and just lurking
Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm

RANT:

When you go to your local service station and there is somone trying to sell you a particular automotive product for your car!

Went down to my local BP service station today to fill up my car! Anyways pulled up and removed the nozzle from the bowser when some guy comes up to you to sell you some expensive automotive product! All the pumps on the left hand side were used so I held the hose over the car and started filling my car up with unleaded!

Anyways he comes along and says hello and starts demoing this car cleaning product on my car (didn't even ask if he could do it or anything)! He proceeds doing the demo on one of my windows, the door and on my wheels! I hate it as I'm trying to watch the bowser and while he is blabbing on about this product! They are annoying enough and then he causes me to spill a few drops of petrol on my car as well as me! I was wandering around the service station looking for the water bucket thing and some paper towel and he was still going!

I hate when they do this, I wonder how many people complain about these annoying sales people who turn up and try to sell you something whilst filling up your car! You only go to the service station to refuel your car not to buy automotive products usually! It was hot enough anyways without having to stand and listen to this guy rabble on!

RANT OVER!!

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

oh wow Andrew i have seen these guys and have had it happen to me but never at a servo. I think that is just rude!
About a month after i bought my car i was parked at Southgate plaza. I was walking back to my car and spotted the dude stalking me. I got to my car and put my shopping in and he started blabbing on about this wonderful car cleaning product n proceed to spray it on my car to demonstrate what it can do. I was like excuse me what do you think you are doing? This is a brand spanking new car get ur hands off it. I was p***ed at him. I told him to get away from my car and never touch it again. He walked off.

I have seen these guys quite a few times out and about in shopping center car parks. The key is to not park anywhere near where they are, even if it means you have to walk for ages. Dont give them eye contact. If i have to walk past them I usually pull my phone out n do something on it pretending I'm busy. Same goes for the sales/fundraising people in shopping centres.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

shamoo wrote:oh wow Andrew i have seen these guys and have had it happen to me but never at a servo. I think that is just rude! About a month after i bought my car i was parked at Southgate plaza. I was walking back to my car and spotted the dude stalking me. I got to my car and put my shopping in and he started blabbing on about this wonderful car cleaning product n proceed to spray it on my car to demonstrate what it can do. I was like excuse me what do you think you are doing? This is a brand spanking new car get ur hands off it. I was p***ed at him. I told him to get away from my car and never touch it again. He walked off. I have seen these guys quite a few times out and about in shopping center car parks. The key is to not park anywhere near where they are, even if it means you have to walk for ages. Dont give them eye contact. If i have to walk past them I usually pull my phone out n do something on it pretending Im busy. Same goes for the sales/fundraising people in shopping centres.

Usually I fill up at night or on the weekend, but I needed it soon and there wasn't many at the servo today and I wasn'y sure if petrol will go up for the Easter weekend or not!

I do the same thing too when walking through shopping malls and people are trying to demo / sell a product or when charities are collecting my money, the phone always works for me too! :)
Last edited by VRX_08 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 pm

When teachers decide that it's time to start piling up work and rush things towards the end or the middle of a semester.

Honestly, if you can even it out, even it out. Not just spam everything in the last week or two of the semester. :(
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

kalt
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby kalt » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Signature For Lease - Apply Within

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancerdarryl » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 pm

lycra wearing bike riders....you do not own the road you share it with everyone else.Obey the road rules and you may get a bit more respect. :x
Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

kalt
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby kalt » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah it sucks when you're admiring their bums and smooth hairless legs, then you pass them and it's a dude.
Signature For Lease - Apply Within

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 pm

kalt wrote:Yeah it sucks when youre admiring their bums and smooth hairless legs, then you pass them and its a dude.

Eeeeeeewwwww
Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Hoges wrote:That F1 cleaning stuff they were selling at servo's is actually pretty good, use it on my wheels

It looked like good stuff but it wasn't cheap at all, you probaly could buy a similar product for a lot less money! I just hate it when they they bail you up at the servos and rave on about how good the product is!

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Today mum told me we need to buy a new HDD recorder for the TV because its 'broken'.
Maybe it is broken, maybe it isn't, but when I pointed out that they've gone through multiple video players, DVD players and TVs while everything in my room has lasted forever I got yelled at. :roll:

I already 'fixed' it a month or so ago. It wasn't plugged into anything so I plugged it in. So really it hasn't been working for more than a year (since we moved) and suddenly she needs a new one.

Tweak
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Tweak » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm

mine no to \"button touch\" cos i get angry and take it away from them lol.
They know to ring me before they go mucking about with the computer

Perfect example: Screen resolution was change, enough to send computer ape shit cos it only has a onboard graphics card so computer wont start.
me: \"what did you do this time\" Mum: \"nothing it jus wont work\" Me:\" you changed the screen resolution whay?\" Mum:\"Didn\'t touch it\" Me:\" Well it dont change it self\" Mum:*** angry glare***

Return to “General Talk”