***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RANT SECTION! Let of some steam...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Haha some people do it to you, and they must think that the car is all body work and no performance, how wrong they are bahahaha

Kimmy
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Kimmy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Or what about when you're driving along and a car pulls out in front of you (from a side street etc) and then proceed to go UNDER the limit. Even when there are no other cars after you?! They HAVE to get in front of you... wtf?!
(cj-grey)Ride of the Month April 2011
My ride thread: Click here!
My garage: Click here!

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 pm

"I got fully sik commie bro race yaaaaaaaaaaa cuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" - P Plate Commodore drivers.

Eesh, I get sick of them too.

Actually, in general a lot of idiotic Commodore drivers piss me off. I remember being at Whispering Wall with the other SA members on a cruise and a bunch of people in Commies on a cruise arrive not long after. Some of these guys try to take off on a dirt road and I look and laugh at how much slide happens.. one was pretty close to falling in a ditch.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Kimmy wrote:[b:4aff7f5fef][color=hotpink:4aff7f5fef]Or what about when youre driving along and a car pulls out in front of you (from a side street etc) and then proceed to go UNDER the limit. Even when there are no other cars after you?! They HAVE to get in front of you... wtf?! [/b:4aff7f5fef][/color:4aff7f5fef]

This really annoys me too, I find they always pull out in front of you in the smallest gap when this is absolutely no one behind you for ages and then they turn left or right in front of you in at the next turn and hold you up, that really annoys me!

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Seffy wrote:I got fully sik commie bro race yaaaaaaaaaaa cuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - P Plate Commodore drivers. Eesh, I get sick of them too. Actually, in general a lot of idiotic Commodore drivers piss me off. I remember being at Whispering Wall with the other SA members on a cruise and a bunch of people in Commies on a cruise arrive not long after. Some of these guys try to take off on a dirt road and I look and laugh at how much slide happens.. one was pretty close to falling in a ditch.

That was pretty funny though, remember they went all the way out to the Whispering Wall and then didn't even walk over it, instead they went staight to the ice-cream van and then too off! They weren't even newish commodores anyways, like were like old VR, VS, VT and VY's anyways!

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:52 pm

VRX_08 wrote:That was pretty funny though, remember they went all the way out to the Whispering Wall and then didnt even walk over it, instead they went staight to the ice-cream van and then too off! They werent even newish commodores anyways, like were like old VR, VS, VT and VYs anyways!

Yeah they just went there for that. Well actually one of the families went into the wall (and possibly the only guy that didn't take off in the dirt). And yeah the newest was a VY. But that was funny we were just laughing pretty hard after they left.

Kimmy
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Kimmy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Yes, exactly !! If there was traffic behind me, fair enough. But nooooooooooo.
(cj-grey)Ride of the Month April 2011
My ride thread: Click here!
My garage: Click here!

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 pm

RIGHT!!!

I sat on my computer and watch 2.5 hours of the ps4 announcement, yes the games were cool, information was shed though all I wanted to see is what it was going to look like. But NO!!!! 2.5hours and no sighting the the ps4. WELL THAT JUST BLOWS!

RANT OVER!

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm

ScootaX wrote:RIGHT!!! I sat on my computer and watch 2.5 hours of the ps4 announcement, yes the games were cool, information was shed though all I wanted to see is what it was going to look like. But NO!!!! 2.5hours and no sighting the the ps4. WELL THAT JUST BLOWS! RANT OVER!

Yes gamer rage! If they're gonna announce a console, why didn't they show how it would look? It's ridiculous.

inb4 price of PS4 in Aus is 2x that of America.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:11 pm

ScootaX wrote:RIGHT!!! I sat on my computer and watch 2.5 hours of the ps4 announcement, yes the games were cool, information was shed though all I wanted to see is what it was going to look like. But NO!!!! 2.5hours and no sighting the the ps4. WELL THAT JUST BLOWS! RANT OVER!

Thats why i never bother watching those announcements things, thry drag on too long also! I waiting to see what the next Xbox is going to be like!

vermilioN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby vermilioN » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 pm

I hate when people fly up the third lane and push they're way in when the lanes merge and when people sit in the right lane when im trying to overtake!!

Australia's sexiest blacked out ralliart ;)

evo x turbo, ets intercooler, turbosmart wga, aem intake, ur intercooler piping, ur turbo back exhaust, 3port

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

vermilioN wrote:I hate when people fly up the third lane and push theyre way in when the lanes merge

Thats usually me! :P

vermilioN wrote: and when people sit in the right lane when im trying to overtake!!

Thats is my pet hate, Main North Rd is the worst for that!

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Good to see were getting ripped off once again... our dollar is exactly the same as the US now, no excuse. Its the same with how we pay more for everything in iTunes than the US...

There was an article that came out a while ago that proves so well how overpriced stuff is sold in Australia.

You can buy the newest version of Adobe Photoshop (the most high end version of it) cheaper in America.. in fact you can fly to America, buy it and come back and you'd still save at least over 100 dollars that way than buying it from Australia. ==

Also note how when the PS3 first came out it was 1000 dollars here, but in US it wasn't even any more than 599 from memory lol.
Plus games on release are sold for about 60US, and it's either 40 dollars more or twice as more here.

Ugh, all the gamer rage..

VRX_08 wrote:Thats why i never bother watching those announcements things, thry drag on too long also! I waiting to see what the next Xbox is going to be like!

I'm curious as well, so far I've heard that when you buy a game you can't ever sell it cos it will be locked to the console itself and you can't play it on another after. Which is RIDICULOUSLY STUPID. :/ Seriously hoping this wouldn't be the case.

Return to “General Talk”