***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RANT SECTION! Let of some steam...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ijustatecurry
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ijustatecurry » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Few pet hates/rants:

1 - People merging onto the freeway on the on ramp who insist on doing 70km/h until they get in the L lane and THEN put their foot down. Grrrrr!!!

2 - People who walk around with no spacial awareness/on their phones. Sometimes they deserve a nice bump to snap out of their coma

3 - Work related. As a paramedic, I can't stand hearing that we were called because "We thought we'd get seen quicker than if we went in ourselves" and "Well I've been paying to be a member all this time so why not use it?"

*mad2*
All bleeding stops eventually!

Craker
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Craker » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 pm

1. People that decide to stand at the end of pedestrian crossings with no intention of crossing. Surely they can find a better place to loiter so you don't pull up for no reason. Errgh!!!.

2. Taxis. I'm on the road most of the day and the amount of times I find myself saying f$&@ing taxi cause of the stupid things they do.
2011 lancer ralliart sportback
192kw + 370nm at wheels virtual dyno by boostin juice tuning
Hyperflow intercooler, gfb respons bov , gs 3 port
ultimate racing uicp and licp, hyperflow cat back + hi flow cat
MCA blue coilovers and whiteline sway bars
T3 rotors and ds performance pads
enkei sc 22 wheels

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Old drivers 50 in an 80 zone in the outside lane and then wonder why I'm stuck up there ass and abuse the shit out of them , not all of us are retired and can take 6 days to drive 2 kilometres grrr
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

SIX420 wrote:Old drivers 50 in an 80 zone in the outside lane and then wonder why Im stuck up there ass and abuse the shit out of them , not all of us are retired and can take 6 days to drive 2 kilometres grrr

Haha abuse people swear etc etc and the windows up haha so funny.

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Careful mark. u might be on camera like that road rage guy in qld lol
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:06 pm

And if they brake hard (like I do when people tailgate) you will be at fault. (although if I get irrate I do tailgate a bit Haha)
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

jmunro1
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby jmunro1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:35 pm

i hate when im in a car park or down a busy street and people just walk out in front of me i have a orange car you can see me from a block away how the hell do u just walk out and not notice me

another one is people that carnt stay in there own lane on a roundabout if i can do it at 40 plus km when noone is on there at night surely you can do it at 10km it annoys the hell out of me

and i sell mobile phones for a living so i wont even begin to tell you what annoys me with that some days lol

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:33 pm

im bad for tailgating its not intentional all all lol
belle_tb_ES wrote:And if they brake hard (like I do when people tailgate) you will be at fault. (although if I get irrate I do tailgate a bit Haha)
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:58 pm

When I was in a relationship last year and I did all the effort while the other half did NO EFFORT, then she breaks up with me.

About 5-6 months of her talking crap behind my back later and me knowing every single instance that she was, I vented on a blog and because her friends are amazing stalkers they all had a go at me. I would've just plain and simply told them to eff off but if I did that I'd have lost more friends than necessary already (I lost a best friend and a few other good mates in the process right after the break up due to her and these retards).

So I was forced to play the nice guy and sorted it out with the ex, she told me she broke up with me cos she thought it wasn't going anywhere.

....well of course it wouldn't go anywhere cos she didn't even try.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. /turns into Hulk.

I know I'm young but seriously this made me so mad. So.. freaking mad. Lol. I'm glad I'm out of it right now and I hope I don't cop something like this again.. because seriously that was a painful and stressing 5-6 months that I had to go through.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Seffy wrote:When I was in a relationship last year and I did all the effort while the other half did NO EFFORT, then she breaks up with me. About 5-6 months of her talking crap behind my back later and me knowing every single instance that she was, I vented on a blog and because her friends are amazing stalkers they all had a go at me. I wouldve just plain and simply told them to eff off but if I did that Id have lost more friends than necessary already (I lost a best friend and a few other good mates in the process right after the break up due to her and these retards). So I was forced to play the nice guy and sorted it out with the ex, she told me she broke up with me cos she thought it wasnt going anywhere. ....well of course it wouldnt go anywhere cos she didnt even try. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. /turns into Hulk. I know Im young but seriously this made me so mad. So.. freaking mad. Lol. Im glad Im out of it right now and I hope I dont cop something like this again.. because seriously that was a painful and stressing 5-6 months that I had to go through.

i enjoyed reading that !!!! seffy , you did what you needed too i commend u for that !!!
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I guess I did..

I'm too nice to literally never forgive someone and go hard out mad at them.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:27 pm

On the way home today I was behind a colt in an 80 zone who was doing 60.
All the bends are on hills so every time we came out onto a straight he sped up coming down the hill to around 80 and then slowly went back to 60, and thanks to that I had no opportunity to pass even if I ignored the speed limit because of occasional oncoming cars.

He was also drifting all over the road. When we finally reached the end of the road and turned off it becomes 2 lanes, so I calmly came up next to him and gave him the look. He didn't even notice (and was holding his roof handle thing with his right hand and steering with his left?).

So I dropped it into second and... Departed :P I didn't speed though, it was 80 still :)

Being slow is one thing. Being inconsistent is bloody infuriating.

I've seen a woman with children in the car do the same thing before, only she was actually crossing over double white centre lines. This is a road that is frequented by large trucks. She then started braking (before indicating) and indicated to turn right maybe 3 seconds before she stopped to wait for traffic, while still with 2 wheels over the centre line.
This was just over the crest of a hill in peak hour traffic as well. She had at least 5 people behind her.

Seal Cub
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Seal Cub » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

SIX420 wrote:Buying from MITSUBIHSHI........ OMG i hate the fact that you cant buy directly from mitsubishi online its the most frustrating thing, coz u have to go into the dealership and unless u have the part number you have to try and explain what you want , and OMG it a pain in the butt Rant over

I have to agree with this. I had to take a bloody day off work just to visit the dealer to simply enquire about an accessory because they spare parts office isn't open on weekends. Even then, they didn't even know what they were talking about and the part I wanted on the website was a mistake.

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

ok driving the evo nice and normal then i this P plater in his fully sik SV6 commodore slammed on king springs with his 20" bob jane t-mart chinese made rims with more amps and sub wooffers than cylinders going doof doof doof pull right up beside me at the set of lights and then proceeds to rev his engine wanting to have a run i mean come on FFS can't i go any where with out getting hasseled by a bloody commodore p plate driver.

RANT OVER

Return to “General Talk”