***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* 7" DVD/SAT Nav GB (ROF1703N-1) - DEC'12

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:36 pm

VRX_Pete wrote:Erm... how is your USB stick formatted? I suspect being the unit is a WinCE 6.0 based device you may have to unsure your USB is formatted using the FAT32 file system type and not NTFS.... just a thought.

It is FAT32...
Is anyone else having the same issue?

RAwannabe
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby RAwannabe » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Crift wrote:we were playin with the sub and audio cables since his base didnt seem to work at all. we decided to swap the harnesses for his head unit (you kno how he had the extra harness for the power and illination cables etc) afterwards still no good, so looked at the canbus system, disconnecting as such. for some reason we looked into the camera thing(coz everytime u threw it in reverse the rear camera would automatically come up on the headunit so we disconnected the canbus and it no longer came up on the screen. so installed the canbus onto my headunit and the rear camera automatically came up on screen! so want the camera to automatically come up........get canbus ($30) seems a lil expensive compared to pressing PIP on the headunit

and once you have a cambus connected some options in settings no longer grey out.

RAwannabe
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby RAwannabe » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

anyone have problem with their Iphone5? The steering control doesn't seem to be able to control when connect my iphone5 via Bluetooth.
Volume control (+ & -) is working, but not the song selection (up & down key).

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm

My buttons work, but I noticed sometimes they "reprogram" themselves. What's even weirder is that it comes good at other times without reprogramming manually.

I could not connect an ipod or iphone through the cable, It would come up saying "loading" but nothing would happen

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Lol, yeah and I can't store radio station freqs, or rather haven't worked it out yet. I suppose I could try reading the manual

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks Erin!
I'm off to play with the car.... again.

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 pm

havent pick up my headunit yet, So can anyone tell me if this Digital TV antanna will work on our headunits? is this the right Connection?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CAR-MOBILE-P ... 19cdbdf6da
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

chukatsung
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby chukatsung » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Crift wrote:re; phone connections. no problems here on my head unit with playing songs from ipod. however ive noticed that the head unit doesnt like IPHONE 5...... lucky im andriod! hehe! but on that not connecting iphone 5 through bluetooth hasnt skipped a beat. re: phone numbers. there is a way or rather an option. havent quite worked it out yet im sorry been kinda busy! :D

I think the phone number is SIM based, so you will need to copy ll your contacts to your SIM card, which keep in mind, only holds 150-250 contacts.
I make vinyl stickers!
PM me for details
Or Click here to visit my Facebook page

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 am

Nice work Lord Farquar looking forward to it

Return to “Group Buys Service”