***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Unmarked RA...or is it. Post up Unmarked Cop Cars

Local QLD State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

evil.ralliart
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby evil.ralliart » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 am

I think i might change the name of this post to *Unusual Unmarked cop cars* so when anyone see's one post it up.

R4LLI4RT
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby R4LLI4RT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:57 am

i have seen a white evox in melbourne undercover
i saw him in the rearview mirror weaving, and i thought wow either he wants to show off his an enthusiest and wants to cruise along together, and before i know it the thing lit up like a blue and red christmas tree and screamed right past me.
3Inch Custom Cat Back Exhaust
Home Brand Alloy UICP
DBA Slotted and Drilled Rotors
K&N Panel Filter Replacement
DBA Extreme Pads
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
Tein S Tech Springs
Painted Calipers (Makes it look faster) ;-)

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 am

I don't see anything like this in Perth... I'm sure they're around but they probably hang around the more central areas.
I do see marked WRXs and runabouts like astras and CJs.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 am

vermilioN wrote:Crazy how many unmarked cops are out there, ive been told tere is a 350z in my area who is an unmarked cop :/

Yeah I heard of that too and apparently he goads everyone into a drag and entraps them.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 pm

sleeper wrote:u guys leave matt alone, he`s trying to earn brownie points :P

for what ? i hope its not the next state rep

debonaire
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby debonaire » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:27863963d3=debonaire][quote:e50099647c=sleeper]i wouldnt single brisbane out vaughan, theres bad drivers everywhere :)[/quote:e50099647c] Oh no doubt! :) The problem with Brisbane is the roads - theyre the worst Ive seen anywhere and unless you know where youre going youre stuffed. People that are otherwise good drivers then get into bad situations because half the intersection are a confusing mess and poorly signed. Then there seems to be the attitude that if you make a mistake or get stuck in the wrong lane, the rules dont apply and its OK to cause havoc. This morning alone, I saw two vehicles run red lights (and I dont mean skip through as it turned red - full on straight through existing red lights and almost clean up someone), and another bloke who thought it was OK to dash straight through an intersection from the left-turn lane, because he couldnt cop his mistake on the chin, take the left turn and do a u-ey. And twice in the last week Ive had to skip around emergency services as they mopped up people in exactly the same spot, because people are forced to make dangerous turns due to lack of safe entrances to the road. I used to be a pleasant driver until I moved to Brisbane, now I cant get behind the wheel without getting the shits. Its a terrible place to be both a driver and a pedestrian.[/quote:27863963d3] Absolutely agree RE: brisbane roads being super confusing. I have driven from Brisbane to the GC and we got lost even WITH the gps! I hate these cities like melbs/bris/syd that have tolls you have to try and avoid too, makes it even harder! Dont have to worry about that here in Adelaide, we dont have any! :D

Just for completeness, I'll add the home commute's entertainment :) ;
:roll: The guy driving at full suburban speed the wrong way down a multilane one way road and almost having a head-on,
:roll: The taxi parked in the middle of an intersection trying to make an illegal right turn, where you wouldn't even think about it if it was legal,
:roll: Another taxi that'd run up a Merc's backside,
:roll: I'm still trying to figure this one out, but while travelling up a two-lanes each way divided section, there was a car sitting sideways across the lanes in the opposite direction. I can't even think of how he got there let alone why.

Special mention to the cabbie I was riding with today, who was having a go at the pedestrians that were crossing on the green man and thought they should have waited for us to turn left on the green spot first...

I wish I was making this up, rather than it being standard fare. Maybe I should get a dash cam and record the trip to work, and play it at double speed to the Benny Hill theme? :P

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:11 pm

TrojanHorse wrote: I have also heard the exact same thing. Friends and I were talking about this a few weeks ago. Dodgy :/ Shouldnt be able to do stuff like that to entrap them.

Fair sure it's illegal. I mean, common sense don't drag with them but not everyone can take being provoked and not react to it. Worst thing about it is, just to get revenue they're actually being literally unsafe. Double standards ftw. -.-

Neon
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Neon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 am

Blue VRX, Black SS ute, Red Mini Cooper, blue suzuki swift.

That's only the unusual unmarked ones I've seen rolling between redcliffe to cabo like, dafuq??

Keep an eye on this SS ute too if you see him, he will try to side swipe you and give it a rev as he goes past to try to get you to play, pulled this shit last friday night on me, got a rude shock when he crossed to my lane, think I scared him too cause I swerved towards him and rode the line until he got the hint to piss off
Sold the Pulsar, Bought a 98 CE MR lancer, sold that and bought a 97 CE MR Lancer
Sold my Volvo 850r Turbo Wagon
Still haven't bought a CJ :D

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 am

Neon wrote:Blue VRX, Black SS ute, Red Mini Cooper, blue suzuki swift. Thats only the unusual unmarked ones Ive seen rolling between redcliffe to cabo like, dafuq?? Keep an eye on this SS ute too if you see him, he will try to side swipe you and give it a rev as he goes past to try to get you to play, pulled this shit last friday night on me, got a rude shock when he crossed to my lane, think I scared him too cause I swerved towards him and rode the line until he got the hint to piss off

I swear that's just... wooooow how bad do they want the dosh bro... -.-'

Neon
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Neon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:32 am

Yeah its ridiculous these days, I mean atleast they have car's who can keep us with us but honestly.. if your gonna try to entrap someone, MAKE SURE THEY DONT ALREADY KNOW YOUR CAR... dumbasses

Give me a few days and I can start posting up rego's too.. usually take note of these things but these late nights and stress and everything else I am having mind blanks lol
Sold the Pulsar, Bought a 98 CE MR lancer, sold that and bought a 97 CE MR Lancer
Sold my Volvo 850r Turbo Wagon
Still haven't bought a CJ :D

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:34 am

Neon wrote:Yeah its ridiculous these days, I mean atleast they have cars who can keep us with us but honestly.. if your gonna try to entrap someone, MAKE SURE THEY DONT ALREADY KNOW YOUR CAR... dumbasses Give me a few days and I can start posting up regos too.. usually take note of these things but these late nights and stress and everything else I am having mind blanks lol

I unfortunately don't live on Qld.. but yeah double standards man just to get some money how low can they go?

They're there to catch people doing the wrong thing on the road, not to freaking provoke them into doing the wrong thing and risking accidents and all that really bad jazz. Sigh it's a sad sight if I'm honest, I wish they know better.

Return to “Queensland”