***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

What do I do?

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Get_fighted
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Get_fighted » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Also sorted on my end
Hopefully artives soon

Sushi
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Sushi » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Yep got a pm as well, apparently net bank n computer problems? Vinyls being sent ASAP.

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 pm

adamvrx08 wrote:t how many people on here are in the same boat as me with this supplier?
So far...
Me
Get_fighted
Sushi
Anyone else???

Yes. anyone else? Please let me know via PM. I was only contacted by Adam so did not appreciate the breadth of the possible problem as I was only aware of a one off situation.

However in all fairness to our vendor - and as was pointed out on the initial query to me, he did say he was going to have issue with keeping up to date in the interim - see http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=12168 - and hence I advocated a "softly softly" approach. Indeed our vendor had not logged on since Aug 29th as Adam had pointed out on his follow up PM to me about 4 weeks later, which is not ideal but not unexpected being he had given us a courtesy heads up about this in his post.

If anyone has any outstanding issues let one of the admins know.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:50 pm

adamvrx08 wrote:Just an update. SAM-24A did some research for me, came up with a few leads and ideas, so I've contacted another ADMIN and he has responded straight away saying hell look into it for me. So at this stage its still a waiting game. Thanks again Sam for the time you spent looking into this for me, much appreciated. :)

No Prob Adam, (I kinda enjoy finding *spy* out info for the benefit of others in honest need) but thanks "in kind" for your appreciation.
Best of all, the vendor in question has resolved his communication issues and contacted those concerned in order to fulfil any outstanding orders .... :D

You may recall my earlier post mention:
I doubt this supplier is deliberately avoiding you ....
I suspect there will be a honest and unintentional reason or circumstance that has lead to your loss of communication.

Good to see all is resolved & everyone is Happy .... :)

Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L
Merlin Inspired Variable Engine Control
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”