***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Getting A Evo spoiler -body kindom

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:03 pm

and for the first step follow Page one only on the like

http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=1628
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Not yet but wont be long and i will be, havnt desided what one i want yet. tossing up between one on carmate and the one you got from bodykit kindom. i like the one you got on order probly order it when i head up there at the end of this year and get the vortex gen too.
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Cammo00 wrote:Not yet but wont be long and i will be, havnt desided what one i want yet. tossing up between one on carmate and the one you got from bodykit kindom. i like the one you got on order probly order it when i head up there at the end of this year and get the vortex gen too.

I Went to order mine & Bodykits kingdom are out of stock "Bugger" :evil: But they said more are coming in about 2 weeks :D so mines not to far off now ..Yes Chris I reckon that's the best way to go for you to get your's while you are up that way then you can get it sprayed & fitted :smile:
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 pm

when i did the installation i had trouble of getting to holes that you drill in the boot for the inside holes in the spoiler, As there is no way of getting the bolt in there.

I drilled ONE 19mm hole each side of the boot and also a small hole only on the right side big enought to fit a small phillip screw driver

after you done fit 2 20mm gromts in the the hole you drilled and and block small hole for screw driver with silicon as it sits right where the seal is.
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Yer thats what i do get spray and probly DIY too. lol love being a machinic and accessories fitter, saves money going to more mods :)

go meet the QLD boys too :)
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah That's what I wanted to do as well Chris as we are going to Queensland in November for Dads Birthday & I wanted to drive up so I could have mine sprayed & fitted by Bodykits Kingdom BUT nooo Gary wanted to fly *mmph* it would of saved a lot of mucking around doing it that way :)

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

might join for a meet doreen i think i be heading up to brisbane in november too lol
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Im driving 14hr 2days lol im to scared to fly frad of hights
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Cammo00 wrote:might join for a meet doreen i think i be heading up to brisbane in november too lol

OHHH Does sound good :D Not sure how we will have the time though Chris as only there for 4 days & so much to fit in with family outings etc & we won't have a car up there :sad:

Chris I was sooo scared of flying as well but then one day I said I CAN do this lol & now it dosen't worry me 8)

Cammo00
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Cammo00 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

I tryed a small Cessna one time down here. We took off using just under half the small runway the one they was racing on at the temora 1000, got 6 feet up and got scared and paniced, cancelled takeoff and never been up since. It's the takeoff that scared me havent be able to bite the bullet yet and there is nothing better then the scenary along the way its just great.
Love That Car. (cj-blue)

Return to “Exterior”