***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

EVO X Transmission

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 am

Why?

LaNcE
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby LaNcE » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 am

bro! malabo ung SST ng transmission ng evo x. more or more na $15000 ang SST transmission from getrag. so gagastos ka ba ng almost 800k pesos para sa transmission lang?

sorry for the foreign language boys and girls! =) just saying that its going to cost upwards of $15k just for the SST from getrag..

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 am

Even if it was free: Why?

LaNcE
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby LaNcE » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

most likely for the fact that its stronger? oohh wait. just realized now lancers are not awd? maybe he's doing a awd swap i would assume?

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:24 am

rjustinragasa wrote:Hi. Is anybody selling EVO X transmission? Im planning to put it into my Lancer with a CVT transmission. Its a project of mine in the Philippines.

go away you idiot you people come on here post a stupid question and expect us answer it go away and do your reserch somewhere else and what a stupid idea why would go and spend $20,000 on putting an sst box in a na lancer with the money you spend on this you could and buy an RA or EVO .

go away and stop wasteing our time.

mcmusc
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby mcmusc » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 am

yeah its straight bolt on, you can buy from Kmart

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 am

rjustinragasa wrote:Hi. Is anybody selling EVO X transmission? Im planning to put it into my Lancer with a CVT transmission. Its a project of mine in the Philippines.

If you think sensibly about it, this is highly unlikely, unless its faulty and has been replaced.

Brand new as pointed out by LaNcE is that one of these costs about A$15,000.

Chance a guess at a 2nd hand one? A$8,000?

Try a wrecker. You might find one.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

whitenight wrote:[quote:33b6cf2387=rjustinragasa]Hi. Is anybody selling EVO X transmission? Im planning to put it into my Lancer with a CVT transmission. Its a project of mine in the Philippines.[/quote:33b6cf2387] go away you idiot you people come on here post a stupid question and expect us answer it go away and do your reserch somewhere else and what a stupid idea why would go and spend $20,000 on putting an sst box in a na lancer with the money you spend on this you could and buy an RA or EVO . go away and stop wasteing our time.

Erm, wow.
VG/Ultra Racing/Whiteline/Work/Ralliart/Supercircuit/Cosworth/Pioneer/BC/Recaro

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm

rjustinragasa wrote:Hi. Is anybody selling EVO X transmission? Im planning to put it into my Lancer with a CVT transmission. Its a project of mine in the Philippines.[/quote:33b6cf2387] go away you idiot you people come on here post a stupid question and expect us answer it go away and do your reserch somewhere else and what a stupid idea why would go and spend $20,000 on putting an sst box in a na lancer with the money you spend on this you could and buy an RA or EVO . go away and stop wasteing our time.

To which whitenight
replied & wrote:go away you idiot you people come on here post a stupid question and expect us answer it go away and do your reserch somewhere else and what a stupid idea why would go and spend $20,000 on putting an sst box in a na lancer with the money you spend on this you could and buy an RA or EVO .

Looks like he took your advice Ken .... rjustinragasa's opening post has been deleted .... *noidea* why .... ?

You either "scared him away" ..... you big bully .... :P
Or perhaps his gone to do his own research .... :roll:

Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised AspiRe 2.4L

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:59 pm

vrx_pete said
The Perth crew are a friendly lot - they are a planning on having a cruise soon - try and catch up with them if you can... http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=10984

whitenight said
go away you idiot you people come on here post a stupid question and expect us answer it go away and do your reserch somewhere else and what a stupid idea why would go and spend $20,000 on putting an sst box in a na lancer with the money you spend on this you could and buy an RA or EVO .

whitenights not from perth *wink*

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Well look at the heros in this thread, do all feel good? feel like big men talking like that to a new member?

Thread locked.

Return to “Buying & Trading”