***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

HOS bodykits rear bumper

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BlueWRX
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby BlueWRX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 pm

SchumieFan wrote:Had huge problems with poor fitment of carmate bodykits in my FTO club, mainly bonnets but front and rear bars can be a shocker... youve been warned

I also second that.
Will never buy from carmate as i have lost count of how many of my friends bodykits from carmate have been poorly fitting with it not lining up and just a massive stuff around with kits.

mcmusc
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby mcmusc » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 pm

BlueVRX wrote:[quote:22c71d6507=SchumieFan]Had huge problems with poor fitment of carmate bodykits in my FTO club, mainly bonnets but front and rear bars can be a shocker... youve been warned[/quote:22c71d6507] I also second that. Will never buy from carmate as i have lost count of how many of my friends bodykits from carmate have been poorly fitting with it not lining up and just a massive stuff around with kits.

i third this as friends have been stung and their customer service is so bad, when i first got the car i wanted an evo spoiler, i went to them and they tried to sell me this one that had holes drilled all through it, had a taillight on it, and was low rise. and i wouldnt be able to use the holes i had already had,

they are just very poor people to deal with

Fitter
Club Vendor
Club Vendor

Postby Fitter » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

when i called them they were very helpful

the main issue i see would be that their kits are fibreglass and FG never fits right, always needs modding.
CLUB CJ CAR AUDIO VENDOR
Owner and Builder of Australia's LOUDEST STREET LEGAL Lancer 147.5dB

2013 WORLD TITLE
2012 QLD State Champion
2008 Australian Champion

Return to “Exterior”