***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

CiNcity Designs - EVO X Concept HID Projectors

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

aznturbo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby aznturbo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am

the only reason its possible for me to get is because i didnt find it from the cincity. design yes but not from there.

i have looked around and i had some source from china which is my uncle and is willing to help me to look around to make it and sell it.
also they will be using "EURO LEDs" which are audi looks, meaning its proper leds for cars. not one of thos cheap xmas decoration leds.

the price is excluding landing cost and GST.

my only problem is my uncle is here and the factory is in over china.
and he is telling me that he needs to visit the factory to see if the quality meets our AUS standards. because i dont want to be a responsible for bringing in something that is illegal and get sued for shit loads of stuff.

so yea. it may take abit time.. but i want to find out..
or should i wait wait until someone brings out and then go for different design.

and i have ordered GPS/NAV for my car which replace the whole dash including the air condition vent, meaning its not genuine but the buttons on the steering and my handsfree will still work.
you probably seen it from youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUurcD4Ryqw
its almost identical to this one but its little bit different.

and the price was $600 AUD
im installing it next week or week after.. just waiting to arrive.

is there any meet ups very soon?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:06 am

If you're bringing it in for yourself, you're not going to be sued. Only person is yourself.

If you're looking to start a business and sell them to the wider community, you will need to register for a business account here and sell. Then the checks are up to you to do. ADRs would be a good place to start.
The simple answer is if the company selling it to you can E-Mark it, then you can save all the hassle.

These concept X looking designs look great but you really have to think of the practicality of driving around with such an outstanding looking head light. Cops are real pains as you know and will make life difficult if you're too outstanding.

Yes we already know about this China made GPS system.
An ex member from Melbourne (Ral1rt) had it and had all kinds of problems with it.

They work initially but the Melbourne heat of a summer after awhile caused all kinds of problems. DVD didn't play, screen failed. Buttons came loose after awhile. The thing though that sets oem apart from these China mades is QC. Our friend Ral1rt could have gotten a dud and yours might well be perfect. I think deano1964 here in Melbourne also has the same system but he's not been on for awhile.

You basically get what you pay for in most cases here.
It's easy to get most buttons to interface to "foreign" head units. Nothing difficult in that. So that isn't too much of a selling point.

I don't think you're replacing the whole dash, what you're replacing is the facia.

This club has been around since the beginning of 2008 with quite a number eBay and google enthusiasts so whatever you've seen, one of us have probably found before and tried. You really should go along to a meet and talk to a bunch of us.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

aznturbo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby aznturbo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 pm

true true..
i have already checked on E-Mark certificate. its already done.

also im not really looking to open up another business in different industry.
the headlight is really for my benefit. for my RA baby lol.

GPS/DVD maybe because this manufacturer is been with me for almost 4 years. (intercoms and security staff that i sell).

*edited out*

anyways its arriving very soon and ill see if its worth telling ppl here to buy or not. summer is coming so it will be a good opportunity to find out if its good or not.

so hopefully its good quality one.

so any idea when is the next meet up?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:50 pm

@sean:

You're really skirting the selling issue here.

Even if you want to propose a group buy or to sell these items, there is a protocol and way to do it here.

Firstly since we've established you are a business, you will have to register as a sponsor or vendor to sell anything.

Since the head lamp is only for you, not much of a discussion to be had is there?

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

aznturbo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby aznturbo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm

ahhh,,, sorry... didnt really mean it to take it in wrong way..
and not really here to make money..
just a talk for me to find out if its worth doing or not.

and yes i will make sure to register if i do go ahead.
sorry for taking your time.

thanks for your help and having great answers for me.
and its very unfortunate not to meet you in person. since your in VIC.

talk to you next time.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 pm

no problems sean.

Would be trying to make a trip to Sydney soon. So you never know?

Return to “General Talk”