***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Vandalised..

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BR14AN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BR14AN » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

It sucks getting caught in the crossfire of someones rage or insolence.
My mums honda jazz was keyed (every single panel, down to the metal) when I drove it to school one day. The perp thought it was a teachers car.
Needed a full respray, never got any compensation or justice, never even found out who did it.

Life.

SXLancerMum
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby SXLancerMum » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm

When my eldest was in Yr 12 in 2006 some jerk keyed my car when he took it to school. The coppers daughter had the same car as me and they keyed both of them because they couldn't work out who owned what car. It's still there because I couldn't afford to get it fixed :(

And some jerk put a massive dent under the passenger side lock. It looked like they'd kicked it. There was mud on the dent and it wasn't even raining. That was in Bathurst. The thing is there was no way a car could have hit it.

People suck.

king eternal
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby king eternal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Depending on the school, some teachers buy bombs to drive to school so it wouldnt matter if it gets vandalised.
Im lucky I got to a good school, can park my lancer with no worries. One of my teachers drives her brand new vrx to school every day.

I find people in carparks are the worst.
When we had a daihatsu sirion many years ago, a 4WD (we presume its bullbar) hit it in the rear, it screwed up the entire car, couldnt unlock the boot and had to get the central locking fixed and some other problems, the passenger door on the right could never get fixed, always had to be unlocked manually from that point on. No surprise there wasn't a note left behind.
More recently someone smashed my mums magna at the front above the wheel, not a simple dent its all creased, happened in a carpark and no note left, can't afford to repair it.
The moment they drive off without leaving a note its vandalism.

honeymilky
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby honeymilky » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:04 pm

That really sucks! My boyfriend bought a pontiac solstice and two days after he got it someone spraypainted "C-UP C**T" on the side of it. minus the stars haha. It was a pretty awkward drive to the paint and panel place and we still have no idea who did it or what the hell it even meant!

Return to “General Talk”