***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*SOLD* OEM Rockford Fosgate subwoofer+box (used)

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

lilbretty92
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby lilbretty92 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey mate I'm pretty interested in the sub and box set, are all the wires, etc needed for installation included too?
Also I live in Sydney also so pick up suits me perfectly :)

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey there,

Happy to sell it but it sounds like you're new to this and I'll caveat that this is the factory Rockford sub and box which means it will ONLY work with the factory Rockford amplifier. Realistically the people who would want this are either those who;
a) have damaged their own factory RF subwoofer/box and need an OEM item either because they are selling the car or just want another subwoofer
b) have plans to use it with an aftermarket setup but without using a generic space-hogging box (i.e. one which isn't designed to fit snugly into the corner of the boot).
c) have plans to strip the box and install their own subwoofer to use with an aftermarket setup but without using a generic space-hogging box

Hope this helps- don't want you to be disappointed because this is no simple plug and play operation for the 2nd category. That being said if you were planning on going to say JB Hifi or Lifestyle store to get a custom box done to fit in your car you'd be saving a LOT of cash by using my factory box since it's already designed to fit perfectly in the corner of the car (and heck you could even use the included subwoofer as well).

Cheers

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

lilbretty92
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby lilbretty92 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Cheers, I was actually hoping to put it in my lancer as a second sub as I already have the stock rf sub and amp, I am planning on buying the rf amp also but I'm contemplating whether it will be worth it.
I know ill have to tilt the boxes slightly so the 2 subs aren't facing each other casuing issues but theres a few details I'm unsure about lke whether the second sub will be able to be turned up and down the same as the first one?

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Sat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

In all honesty if that's what your intentions are you'd probably be better off going with a custom aftermarket setup. If you already have the stock RF sub/amp, I don't think this box will necessarily fit on the other side of the boot.

washman
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

sub

Postby washman » Sun May 29, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm pretty interested if u still got the sub available. is it still up for sale?

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am

Yep still there mate.

BCRAZE
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby BCRAZE » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi have you still got the sub box and how much do you want and were can it be picked up
With Thanks

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Sorry, I have accepted a $10 holding deposit from washman and this is until the end of June. If the sale falls through I'll post back up here.

BCRAZE
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby BCRAZE » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Thanks if you here of any one els that mite have one would you please let me know
Thanks

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 am

Sorry guys- SOLD.

I find it funny that after sitting here for several months, noone wanted it even at my low price. Andrew offered me $150 and since he's a uni student I said fine.

... and now I find several PM's asking for it! Oh well! :)

*SOLD* Mods- pls close thread!

Return to “For Sale Section”