***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Blue Ribbon Motors Yamanto

Local QLD State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

casper28
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Blue Ribbon Motors Yamanto

Postby casper28 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi all,
I had my 7500km service today done by Blue Ribbon Motors at Yamanto. Couldn't fault them at all. Got them to check everything over as I am heading to Townsville week after next, and they even washed the car and cleaned all the windows.
Thought that their service and the staff in general were a lot better than what I got at Motorama Moorooka, so think that from now on I will be taking my car to Blue Ribbon...

Now just to convince my boss that we need to stay at Amberley for the rest of the contract (19years and 3 months left on it!) and not go back to Rocklea :) Its easier to go get back to the base from Yamanto rather than to get to Rocklea!

milobob
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby milobob » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Yea, was going to buy my car from there- great service but they just couldn't bet the price by moorooka...
2010 RenaultSport Megane RS250 Cup Trophee (Xenons+Leather+Front Parkers)

ripflare10
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ripflare10 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 am

I brought my car from there and it was awesome service. Highly recommend them. I also got my first service there and they gave it a bit of a quick clean as well (as it was just after the bribe cruise and I had yet to give it one) wasn't expecting that. I will defiantly continue to get it serviced there.

There service people are great. They rang several times after my purchase checking up to make sure everything was running smoothly. Only one complaint and that was not Mitsubishi fault but there finance they have there I had to keep chasing them up. But as soon as it got approved within only a couple of minutes of hanging up the phone Simon the dealer was ringing me to organize pick up.

Bluerx
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Bluerx » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

i think there is a good and bad side to every car dealership.... lol
myself and a mate have both had bad experiences with certain people at BRM however some people there are ok.

gspy4u
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby gspy4u » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 am

Always loved there service department from back in the days they were a land rover dealership. Sales side suck every time we have been there. Tried buying a VR-X and didn't have the time to sit down and talk trade. Didn't even bother to ring me back like they said they would. So bought it from Zupps.

And yet again, was chasing a RA but didn't have one to test drive and have never rung me back, so bought from Keystar at brilliant price.

Pity about the sales people but at least it seems the service side is still good.

ripflare10
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ripflare10 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Bluerx wrote:i think there is a good and bad side to every car dealership.... lol
myself and a mate have both had bad experiences with certain people at BRM however some people there are ok.

Ok I know where your coming from now. I went there the other week to ask if they could do a quick buff as I had slight run in with my housemates car. (They have done it before when I got it serviced) The guy said they couldn't and have never done it before. When I explained I have had it done there before he said that it should not have happened. So he then explained how I go about buffing it myself. So what would have taken 5 mins with a buffer took me a couple of hours to do by hand.

It seems like if you get the guy at the front counter he seems not that interested. But if the lady is at the counter they are way more helpful.

casper28
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby casper28 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 pm

ripflare10 wrote:
Bluerx wrote:i think there is a good and bad side to every car dealership.... lol

Ok I know where your coming from now. I went there the other week to ask if they could do a quick buff as I had slight run in with my housemates car. (They have done it before when I got it serviced) The guy said they couldn't and have never done it before. When I explained I have had it done there before he said that it should not have happened. So he then explained how I go about buffing it myself. So what would have taken 5 mins with a buffer took me a couple of hours to do by hand.

It seems like if you get the guy at the front counter he seems not that interested. But if the lady is at the counter they are way more helpful.

You should have just brought the car round to my place, I have buffs and all the polishing gear....

ripflare10
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ripflare10 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Ahh well I have the gear for hand buffing now lol But still I was little peeved off with how different the service is from person to person.

Return to “Queensland”