***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Other Cars you would have

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Vaelehn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:12 pm

ill take the evo ix mr over the evo x anyday though, but thats just my 2 cents... i mean...it IS faster :) i was actually closed on a deal for a evo ix mr before i bought my lancer es, unfortunately i was on a time schedule 5 days for a car because i needed it to drive home for my leave days...and the dealership was being really slow with the paperwork, they didnt get it out to the banks untill late afternoon of the 4th day and they hadn't had anyword by afternoon of the fifth so i said your fault and took my money elsewhere :( although i really wish i hadn't of had the time crunch, because the one i was looking out was a fully loaded ix mr all the options...definitely sick

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:14 pm

If you are able to buy an Evo. DAMN QLD P-PLATER RULES!!!! lol
(Qld's who have obtained their license post-July 06 are subject to laws limiting their cars to 200kw, no turbos (excepting diesels), superchargers, etc, for those in other states/countries)
The boss guy at the local Mitsu dealer has a White Evo X MR. So hot. I'd rather a X than a previous model. I know people say it's faster, but I've beaten CE Lancers in drags - I think MIVEC might have an influence, even though the power output is less.
X just looks SO MUCH better imo.

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Vaelehn » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am

i guess looks all falls under opinion :) because i feel differently then you do haha. but i also like the way the ix mr handles although i can't really compare because i have not driven the evo x yet. oh and whats a qld?

jamez707
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby jamez707 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Qld is short for Queensland the state we live in in Australia
Red Tail Light Brigade Member #3 - ClubCJ Lifetime Member #007
JAMEZ THE TAGMASTER

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:25 pm

In my job i drive a lot of different brand new cars! The CJ is Awesome! as soon as i hoped in it i had to get one! the EVO X is my fav, i would of got one but they too expensive! Ferrari is the Ultimate Beast!!!! and Porches are very overated, very hard to drive! why do they cost heaps of $$$$ crazy!
yep for the price and what you get, you can't go past a CJ. i just heard somewhere that its the most accessorised car ever made! True!!! it's like a Blank Canvas, thats another reason why i love it so much.

ZERO COOL
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby ZERO COOL » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Ozie wrote:In my job i drive a lot of different brand new cars! The CJ is Awesome! as soon as i hoped in it i had to get one! the EVO X is my fav, i would of got one but they too expensive! Ferrari is the Ultimate Beast!!!! and Porches are very overated, very hard to drive! why do they cost heaps of $$$$ crazy!
yep for the price and what you get, you can't go past a CJ. i just heard somewhere that its the most accessorised car ever made! True!!! it's like a Blank Canvas, thats another reason why i love it so much.

I like that blank canvas part.

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 pm

yeah i know!!! but it's so true, lol. Everyday i am thinking of new mods to do to my car!!! when will it end!!! i love it!

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm

I find the CJ hard to mod because it looks so damn awesome stock lol. Easy to mod is the Dodge Viper or the SL55 AMG...
Anyway..whats ur job Ozie?

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:15 pm

i am a Wharfie, drive new cars off ships, also do containers, drive cranes and big forks, that sort of stuff.

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Oh right sweet lol...Ferrari....Porsche...drool...

Lol I'm planning to move into a career in vehicle sales but have got NO idea how to start lol, coz every job in the paper says 'need proven record in motor vehicle sales industry' and im like wtf where do i get tht if i cant get a bloody job in it to begin with...

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 am

dude when you go for your interviews, you have to Egzagerate!! talk yourself up more!!!!!
you'd make a top lancer salesman!!!!

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 am

Haha I love the damn things too much to part with one I think. (No, don't buy that, buy this Ralliart Colt instead...). nah I'd be selling as many as I could - equipped with ClubCJ decals of course.

And yeah, thats what I rekcon, but the problem with being not even 18 yet (I'm 18 in...4 days) is that you just get ignored. I didn't even get a response back from the Holden dealer when I applied to a newspaper advertisement.

momo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby momo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:25 pm

if i didnt have a cj lancer, maybe i would have bought a mitsubishi fto or something like dat ^^

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

i would still be driving my old car which is a 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage CE Great first car

Return to “General Talk”