***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

NSW Australia Day 2011 - mini-meet and BBQ @ Little Bay

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

billyboy
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby billyboy » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 am

Yep, I'll drop by a bit to collect my wipers from Pete along the way to Maroubra.

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

SAM-24A wrote:Hi Doreen, will you be attending this meet.
I have a few important medical things to attend to with family first, but may be able to meet up later in the day to say hello.
Besides, how could I miss an opportunity to "Hug an Angel" in Sydney.

Just think of the WTF looks we would get from VRX_Pete and Mattigins, lol.
HaHaHa :lol:

Cheers: Uncle Sam

Hi Sam , Unfortunate I Can't make it down Today :( As Iam On very Strong Pain Relief *dizzy* For my Dentist Work I had Done .. So No Driving ATM ..

Oh Bugger I will miss my Hug Though *hug* :lol:..... Sam Is Mattigins Going ?
HopeFully we can Meet up next time Sam :P ....

Good on you Pete you have a good list of Sun safe Stuff There :D
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 am

Bumping the Gremlins, I just bumped billyboy's last post on page 6 and DORA_ANNE's post above appeared.

Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:10 am

Hey Sam you know what it could Be !!! I have noticed when someone posts at the same time as someone else One of the posts goes missing as this has happened a few times with others ????

Can't explain how your post got into mine Though ??? *pound* *scared*

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am

Excuses Excuses ..... !!!!!
All I know, is that I only wanted to give you a hug and somehow I ended-up in your post, (read post not pants) you naughty girl *nono*

Sam. *peep*
Sam ..... *thumb*

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

Sam We will have to stop meeting like this " In each others Posts" (I am not saying anything ) lol :lol: .....

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 pm

It's a wrap. :)
Just got home, nice day, pity the weather was not as bright and sunny as promised but at least it was warm albeit overcast any muggy.
Great to meet up with you guys it was a pleasant day.

We were all done by 2pm-ish.

Got your voicemail just then, you didn't leave a number so i could call you back on. I think the other guys (Jamie, Shane, Steph and Nath) ended up going to the Mortdale Hotel for a few cold ones, hence probably not answering their phones. :)

I think I'm up for some cold ones and lawn bowls at Green Beats with friends. :) Bloody nice day for it and the sun is out. =)
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

RAwannabe
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby RAwannabe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am

Guys I went and couldn't find anyone, it was packed and no way i can find a parking spot, I saw a few lancers parked here and there and saw one girl getting in a grey cj but didn't know what to ask if I walkup. I circle around and saw a black RA and I followed but then realised he is on his way out.
At the end I ended up drove to marouba and had a shitty lunch at nandos. what a day

billyboy
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby billyboy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am

mrwannabe wrote:Guys I went and couldn't find anyone, it was packed and no way i can find a parking spot, I saw a few lancers parked here and there and saw one girl getting in a grey cj but didn't know what to ask if I walkup. I circle around and saw a black RA and I followed but then realised he is on his way out.
At the end I ended up drove to marouba and had a shitty lunch at nandos. what a day

Hey that was me, think I saw you in front of me. I only dropped in to collect my wipers off VRX Pete, parking close by was a nightmare.

RAwannabe
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby RAwannabe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Hoges wrote:Sorry Andrew. We were all sitting up next to the Chapel. Never actually went down to the beach as the weather was just crap

It's all good hoges, it was a hot day and pack of people, not the best to meet up with our cars.
I only wish we can find a proper parking area so can all have our cjs line up like those ones in "Tokyo DAIKOKU" you tube it if don't know what it is. there are many sick clips on it, all JDM.

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Hey Andrew,
Stay tuned, I have already spoken with Ryan and we will be organising another meet soon, 4 -6 weeks.

Perhaps in Centennial Park in the big huts under the trees and preferably on a (non-event /public long weekend) Sunday so as many as possible can attend.

I intend to arrange and/or bribe a good BBQ cook to attend to the feeding frenzy and hope to coheres regional members from the surrounding Sydney outskirts, Country and Coastal localities to attend.

I will be meeting with Ryan soon to survey the park and mark out a good spot and hopefully begin to put this plan into action.

Sydney and it's surrounds have grown in membership quite significantly lately, and a big Meet & Greet would be good idea to bring new and existing members into acquainting with others.

Sam.

Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Thats a Shame Andrew " So Close yet so Far " Maybe When a Meet is somewhere Similar where there is a lot of People Perhaps Members can exchange Mobile Numbers *phone* .....

Andrew Normally at the Meets The Person who Organizes The meeting place Tries to pick a place where there is plenty of parking " Yesterday being Australia Day was naturally Busy , I Don't Think Ryan expected Little Beach to Be as Busy ...

And Where there is plenty of parking The Members Line there cars up altogether for a nice show ... If you look into the Cruise and Meets Thread you can see what I mean ...

Cheers Doreen :)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Oh Just seen Your Last Post Sam .... Sounds Great :D ....Are you's going to Do A EOI For a popular Sunday as you say around 4-6 weeks ? ..

Regards Doreen :)

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Yes Doreen.
I need to meet-up with Ryan first and get the right place picked and sorted before I post and further details.

Sam.
Hopefully I get another chance to "Hug an Angel" *hug* *hug*
Sam ..... *thumb*

Return to “New South Wales”