better late then never

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

marshy1987
INACTIVE Member Account

better late then never

Postby marshy1987 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi all,

figured i would introduce myself since i have been browsing this forum for quite sometime and plan on becoming a little more active.

Well my name is Michael and i live in Sydney and i have owned my 2010 VRX since october last year. At first the reason i bought the lancer was because i wanted something that was neat, packed with features and the goal was to try and leave it stock, as i use to own a S15 which loved to empty my pockets. but it turns out i don't know how to have a stock car and will be planning to do a few cosmetic enhancements to the car, i wont be going down the performance path though as NA 4's are a little difficult to extract power out of well atleast when you compare it to a turboed 4 IMO.

The VRX is a great car though i do love the creature comforts and its not to bad on performance. The first and foremost thing i will be doing though is lowering the damn thing so its not so 4WD spec.

anyways Hi all.

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi Michael welcome to the club.

I look forward to seeing you mod your ride.

You are right the mod bug never goes away, now matter how much you do it or how old you are.

marshy1987
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby marshy1987 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

would love to join you all for the BBQ but ive got family duties to attend to on Aust Day but im sure there will be other BBQ's/meets.

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”