***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Stupid drivers that lack respect for other people's cars!!

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:09 pm

I used to place this "Kindly Reminder Note" on the offending vehicle before I left.

Regards: Sam
Last edited by SAM-24A on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 pm

jolly_tas wrote:Found another one while washing the car today... some F*%$#$^T has bump parked behind me... pushing the rear bumper near the tow hook on the right hand side. It has left a nice mark where the rail behind the bumper has tried to make for daylight! Just wish if they do it they would do a decent job so I can get a Ralliart rear bumper. A Ralliart front would also be nice! :)

You wouldnt have to be in Deer Park at the moment would you? There is a Lancer same as yours few houses up from me with very similar damage...

Revenge tactics on damage to your car. I always let karma sort it out. Just stay calm and everything in one ear and out the other and try not to think of too many things to do to the other person. Sooner or later karma pays them a visit. Karma always comes around and not always in the most subtle of ways.

The only thing I believe in is karma. Ive been lucky to have good karma most of my life except when I told a blind man on the train the wrong train station by accident. Realized what I did when I got off the train and went to go back to tell him which station it was and the train took off. Usually the train stays at the station for about a good 30seconds and would have been enough but that morning it didnt and for the next 2weeks I had bad luck :lol:

jolly_tas
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jolly_tas » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

tjoz wrote:
You wouldnt have to be in Deer Park at the moment would you? There is a Lancer same as yours few houses up from me with very similar damage...

Nope not me.

Return to “General Talk”