***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Stupid drivers that lack respect for other people's cars!!

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Jim G
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Jim G » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 am

Two weeks after we bought our Lancer some fool left a 2" gash in the paintwork with a trolley. Must have hit the door pretty damn hard... Punks. No note.
25% off vehicle photoshoots for ClubCJ members!

http://codastudios.com.au

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

The typical Aussie is a nice person... until he or she is behind the wheel. Most of us suddenly turn third-world when driving, with the to-each-his/her-own attitude. We don't care about others' welfare. Road authorities pretty much care about money only. The parking lot is the worst of them all.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

Gleno
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Gleno » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 am

The other day, When I was parked at the shops, I couldn't believe when I came back to hop in the car, this camry was parked so close to me, I was baffled as to how he or she was able to hop out of there car and not hit mine in the process, luckily no dents so far.

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 am

The worst one Ive ever had to my cars was in the first week of owning my lancer. I was at macarthur square with my mum who just like myself parks as far away from the shopping centre as possible to try and limit the number of cars parking next to our cars.

We parked in the overflow carpark, as a guess it would be roughly 300 spots, that morning there were maybe 5 cars in it total. I parked in the top corner as tight as I could to the curb as to give the exposed side as much room as possible to avoid some twat hitting it.

On our way back to the car that afternoon I noticed some P plater parking next to us, I was astounded as there were still only sub 40 cars in the carpark. I watched her as she got out of her car slamming her door into mine. At this point I yelled out "Hey youve just damaged my car, stop". She heard me, turned to look at me and then ran.

Inspecting the car she had taken the paint off down to primer. No damage to her car. I dont know what made me do it, the damage to the car or the bluntness of running away after being caught red handed but I "Keyed" her car front fender to back. I know I shouldnt have done it but I was just very angry and shocked!

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 am

Liam , We all do things we know could be wrong and might regret it later , But unfortunate in a state of anger we don't see past the Bad in doing something we shoudn't ... :oops:

This Girl had no respect for your car "She didn't give a stuff " So maybe she might think twice next time before she damage's someone eles's Property....That Was so wrong of Her to do that and then for her to do a runner :roll:
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

Gleno
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Gleno » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:44 am

liam92 wrote:Inspecting the car she had taken the paint off down to primer. No damage to her car. I dont know what made me do it, the damage to the car or the bluntness of running away after being caught red handed but I "Keyed" her car front fender to back. I know I shouldnt have done it but I was just very angry and shocked!

I would of been half tempted to do the same thing,hopefully she will learn!!.
One of the reasons i got the side moulding protection fitted to the car,though im not sure how effective it would be.

jolly_tas
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jolly_tas » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

Found another one while washing the car today... some F*%$#$^T has bump parked behind me... pushing the rear bumper near the tow hook on the right hand side. It has left a nice mark where the rail behind the bumper has tried to make for daylight! Just wish if they do it they would do a decent job so I can get a Ralliart rear bumper. A Ralliart front would also be nice! :)

bluefreak
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby bluefreak » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am

Do shopping centres make people enraged and slam their damn doors into my car? I'm gonna park k's away and catch the bus!
Or... carry a sledge hammer... then we'll go dint-for-dint!

Meaty
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Meaty » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:11 pm

My lancer was no older then two weeks off the showroom floor and parked out the front of my place, some idiot who obviously couldn't drive has turned into the driveway and ran half their car down the front quarterpanel and over the head light, no to much paint damage but there is still a bit of a ding and the scratches onto panel, front bumper and headlight.

What can you do......

PsyTrix
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby PsyTrix » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm

liam92 wrote:Inspecting the car she had taken the paint off down to primer. No damage to her car. I "Keyed" her car front fender to back.

You sir are a legend. I would have done the same.

Cant count how many times people will park next to my car when there's 200 other parking spaces around and then park so damn close its insane..

To help my frustration I logged onto http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com There you can print out small notices you can stick on the bad parkers car! Have handed out 4 already! hehe

AUSSIECJ
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby AUSSIECJ » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:10 pm

mate if i caught someone doing damage to my car it would be on.
i wouldnt damage their car, i would destroy it. cause i take utmost care not to damage other peoples cars.
even when i first got my liscence and got an old carolla i still took care around others cars
I LOVE HATERS ;)
By aussiecj at 2010-09-20

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:19 pm

if someone did that to mine which someone did i wouldnt go and do it to there car even if i felt like doing it

bye2u
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bye2u » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm

little dent on rear wheel arch.. cannot be fixed :(

Morphedjay
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Morphedjay » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm

I have only over done this once someone had opened there car door on my ute and left my paint on there door.

so i reversed got out of my car. and ran full bore into there qtr panel. ahahahaha that will cost them

Return to “General Talk”