***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RPW Tuning Day NSW Saturday / Sunday 27/28th November

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Mitsiman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

well I am based in Wetherill park so if we can start the cruise there, and finish it either City Centre or at the airport. As far as a lunch, maybe we can stop at some nice hotel in the hills, sti back and have a few drinks, take photos and chat?
For urgent replies to PM's contact via phone

scraverX
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby scraverX » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

My suggestion would be along the lines of the one made by RPW.

Start in Wetherill Park (where David is staying)

Head toward Mascot (where David needs to get to).

It's the bits in between that will need input from Sydney members. About the only good meet point I know is one of the Car parks at Homebush Bay... like "Bicentennial Park" -- I also remember Parking in a big multi-storey a short drive away that used to be a bakehouse of something when I met Sydney members once before.
"Max" 2009 MY10 RX, Black. CCJ Lifetime Premium Member #0125
Car & Home audio nut.
Car audio brands used: Audison, Eclipse, Hybrid Audio Technology, Precision Power, Polk Audio, Pioneer PRS
Home Audio: Denon, Epos, Pro`ject, AKG

Gleno
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Gleno » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:55 pm

We could also go for a cruise to botany bay from wetherill park , there's a road that goes out into the bay, good place for pics as well I think the road is called prince of wales drive. I'm sure there would be a nice place to eat in the area and close to the airport as well

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm

I definitely cant make Saturday due to work/financial commits and I'm not 100% sure if I can attend on Sunday due to other previously arranged matters.

However, considering that David is based in Wetherill Park and needs to end-up near the Domestic Airport in the arfternoon,
the logical option is to start the cruise at Wetherill Park and terminate at the Prince of Wales Drive, Port Botany (at the very top end of the road near the bend).
This way members who cant go all the way out to Wetherill Park for the start of the cruise can either tag-on part way or meet at the end point.
Link = Prince of Wales Drive, Port Botany

Who ever organises this needs to state an approx meeting time at Port Botany.

This location overlooks the Port Botany shipping lanes with great panoramic views and is out of sight/away from the general public and the fun police.
(providing you dont do silly things to prompt someone to contact them)

There is ample parking and space for people to mingle and meet and for David to do his Flashing undisturbed.
Just stop somewhere earlier, buy food/drinks and eat it when you get there.

We had a meeting here earlier in the year which worked out very well except for the rain.

The trip from here to the Domestic Airport would be approx 20-25 mins.
Along Botany Rd/Foreshore Rd -- right onto General Holmes Drive which changes into Joyce Drive & left into Sir Reginald Ansett Drive.
Link = Domestic Airport

Regards: Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

Argus Tuffed
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Argus Tuffed » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Is that Tunehouse situated at 11 Chalder Street
Marrickville 2204?
If you are going to be there is it possible to catch up with you there for a RA flash or is somewhere in Wetherill Park better?
Cheers,

Mal.

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 pm

10 at wetheril park sounds okay, Ill replan saturday night haha. The cruise sounds good, although im sure I will get lost :s haha

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Mitsiman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:44 pm

At this stage I won't be doing any reflashing for CJ Lancers on the saturday, I am booked up with doing the Rallart Colt guys at one of there houses. Tunehouse is having a XR5 dyno shootuot and cars will be everywhere.

For lancer owners wanting the reflash, that is something I will on the sunday, unless you cannot make the sunday. If you can't PM me and I can give you the location i wil be on saturday and I can do it there instead.

lamn8tr
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby lamn8tr » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Will definitely try to make this one but some prior commitments may prevent me making it. Sounds like it will be a great cruise.....what's the attendance list look like so far? How many CJs?

AUSSIECJ
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby AUSSIECJ » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 pm

i think meeting at wetherill par would be good. Pretty quiete out there on a saturday
I LOVE HATERS ;)
By aussiecj at 2010-09-20

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Plus it looks a whole heap easier to get to for us sydney newbies. Ive got a terrible feeling tom the tomtom is going to chuck a $hit again

wasita
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby wasita » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm

I live around the city! Sunday will be great..I can drive you from city to airport =)
I am interested with stage 1 Tune as well please!

MyVRX08
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby MyVRX08 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:48 am

HI,

I am very much interested in reflashing but cannot come on sunday as I alredy made plans for sat night and whole sunday. If its possible for you to tune my car saturday daytime anywhere will highly appreciate.

Thanxs

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Mitsiman » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

I am staying at the Formule 1 Hotel in Wentworth for the whole weekend.

If someone could pick me up from there that would be fantastic PM me and I can arrange the details.

For those wanting the flash on the saturday, also PM me and I will give you my Mobile number so you can organise to meet up on the Saturday.

It may be difficult for me to get internett access until maybe Friday night so from here I have to trust that someone will take over and manage the cruise, and get all the details sorted out.

Usif
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Usif » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Count me in for the re-flash David, Just need a location and set, sadly can't stay for long; Can stay for re-flash , talk for abit, but am busy throughout sunday, luckily for me I live in Wethrill Park, So got lucky haha.

MJL1217
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby MJL1217 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:29 pm

what is a reflash?
MANI

Return to “New South Wales”