***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RPW Tuning Day NSW Saturday / Sunday 27/28th November

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

RPW Tuning Day NSW Saturday / Sunday 27/28th November

Postby Mitsiman » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 pm

David from RPW will be going to NSW on the 26th November for an advanced training seminar with Haltech on the Friday. This is late notice but I only confirmed all this with Haltech today.

I will be bringing my laptop and tuning programs for the reflashing of the Colt and Lancer vehicles.

During the Saturday and Sunday I will be making myself available (Locations to be confirmed) for anyone wanting reflashing done on there lancer vehicles.

Would be great to also catch up with the lancer guys maybe on the saturday night and do a cruise (Someone will of course have to drive me )

I will also be meeting the Ralliart Colt Turbo guys as well so maybe even a combined cruise or I may just do a seperate one with them on the Sunday maybe. Things to finalise.

Can we get a list of those interested in doing this having the reflash done.

I won't be doing any indepth custom tuning, this will be our straight stage 1 flashes only, although if we get time I may do some playing for those with more hardcore modifications, time depending.

I will be staying in Wetherill Park.

Great opportunity for me to meet some of the NSW people and give them the chance to get some tuning work done on there Lancer.

Pricing will be as per normal - $75.00 for the tune. There will also be a nominal fee of $25.00 to do the flashing work on the vehicles (depending upon location). These details I will finalise by tomorrow.

I will probably be also hiring the dyno from Tunehouse on the Saturday for anyone that wants advanced tuning done but this is mostly for any evo / RA Owners where we would use some of our advanced tunes with a boost pill / 3 port solenoid setup.

If people are intereted get your names down and we could maybe get the state rep involved to do some more organising. Sorry for the lat enotice but its an opportunity that just occured.
For urgent replies to PM's contact via phone

AUSSIECJ
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby AUSSIECJ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 pm

yes please
AUSSIECJ

if you want i will come out to wetherill park.
quick question, will the flash tune affect gains from future mods
I LOVE HATERS ;)
By aussiecj at 2010-09-20

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:19 pm

YES PLEASE!!!

Depending on location and time ect :D

AUSSIECJ
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby AUSSIECJ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:24 pm

lol yeah i know
I LOVE HATERS ;)

By aussiecj at 2010-09-20

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Mitsiman » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

I will be going to Tunehouse on the Saturday so would be great to catch up with everyone (Lancer and Colt owners alike) around lunchtime on the saturday.

Alternatively if the CJ members wish, I have nothing planned on the Sunday and if that suits better I would love to meet everyone and maybe go on a cruise with you and visit some sites. I am due back at the airport by 2.00 on Sunday so a early morning cruise maybe finishing at the airport. I would also be happy, during this cruise to flash any tunes onto peoples vehicles at the same time.

Is there enough people interested in doing a mini cruise on Sunday morning? Maybe we can go somewhere for a nice lunch?

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey David.

Mate Ive got a 3 hour drive to get to either location. Saturday is pretty full on for me so sunday is my best option. Would you be at tunehouse or back in wetheril park? And would it be possible for me to arrive around 12 for the retune?

Let me know if this clashes with your schedule

BRO-027
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby BRO-027 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

2-3 hour drive for me too, but I'm keen! Lol

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Brodie Ill be passing through goulburn, Im at an 18th Bday party out at Golspie, I might seeya out on the road :P

BRO-027
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby BRO-027 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Haha you never know mate!

scraverX
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby scraverX » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 am

Even more reason to go to Sydney this weekend!!

Count me as very interested!

I technically have plans for the Saturday but I could and would work around those. Sunday morning also works for me as I usually stay overnight anyway. I'm always up for cruises/meets.

Sydney Members... or Ben & Nathan... Get on this ASAP please.
--
:I made sticky... feel free to change:
"Max" 2009 MY10 RX, Black. CCJ Lifetime Premium Member #0125
Car & Home audio nut.
Car audio brands used: Audison, Eclipse, Hybrid Audio Technology, Precision Power, Polk Audio, Pioneer PRS
Home Audio: Denon, Epos, Pro`ject, AKG

migs_07
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby migs_07 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 am

Very Keen for the tune please count me in...

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Mitsiman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:37 am

Looking at this I think the best option would be for both the tunes and a cruise would be on a sunday. I was sort of hoping the NSW Rep would get involved and try and organise something but no such luck yet.

That being the case, whilst I don't know where to meet up in Sydney, can we get a list of people interested in cruising on Sunday. I figure meet around 10.00, go for a drive, get something to eat and finish the cruise at the airport (If you guys don't mind) or city centre where I could catch a train to the airport.

During the cruise I can do all the flash tunes at various stop points. Won't take too long to do.

Lets start a list and also if you can recomend somewhere to meet up, although with me staying in Wetherill park, maybe meet there?

Mitsiman
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Mitsiman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 am

I can certainly check things for sure on your car thats no problem. Easy to do.

As for the cruise, I will look into that right now unless someone can step up and organise it?

scraverX
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby scraverX » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Mitsiman wrote:As for the cruise, I will look into that right now unless someone can step up and organise it?

Sydney Members, this means you!

As I've said to ACT members, anyone can plan a cruise it just has to be 'approved' by State rep or Admin. The best I can do is look at Google maps I really only know a very small chunk of Sydney around St. Peters/ Newtown and that this is close to the Airport - which is where David eventually needs to get to.

If it comes down to it I'll give the OK... (though it should really be Ben or Nathan, despite both of them not technically being IN Sydney)
"Max" 2009 MY10 RX, Black. CCJ Lifetime Premium Member #0125

Car & Home audio nut.

Car audio brands used: Audison, Eclipse, Hybrid Audio Technology, Precision Power, Polk Audio, Pioneer PRS

Home Audio: Denon, Epos, Pro`ject, AKG

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Well I can okay the cruise if I can be given some ideas as to where the cruise is to start/finish and so on. I am sorry but I don't think I can organise a cruise through Sydney as I do not know the place at all, to be honest I have driven a car through the outskirts of Sydney only the once about 2 months ago.

I am open to suggestions.

Return to “New South Wales”