Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Brad
INACTIVE Member Account

G'Day from Adelaide :)

Postby Brad » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Howdy all..

New Member, just saying hi :)

I currently own a Mitsubishi 380 GT.. quite fond of the mitsubishi product so pretty im certain to close a deal on a CJ lancer for the wife very soon.

i signed up here to learn more about the CJ and meet the community, look forward to being involved.

cheers,
Brad.

my 380GT,

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Welcome to the club Brad.

There's a cruise happening next saturday. I've included the link to details below. Feel free to come along even if you don't have a lancer. Yet. :twisted:

http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=6283

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to the club Brad.

Tell us a little about the Lancer your wife is getting.

Where about are you from in Adelaide?

As Ryan has mentioned we have a cruise Saturday arvo. It is a little cruise up to My Lofty, Blackwood and then West Beach. It is more a meet then a full on cruise. We will have dinner at Blackwood. It would be great to see you even if you take another car.

Do you have any plans to mod the Lancer? If so there is plenty of info here. If you need any help please just ask.

The GT looks Great. What have you done to it? Are you on an other forums?

Cheers Troy

Brad
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Brad » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey Troy..

im in the western suburbs just off anzac hwy mate.

looking at either a SX or VR , seeing whats out there for the money really..
it's going to be a vehicle for a new family..obviously wanting something new/reliable , safe with enough space for pram etc and for the money you can't really go wrong...i'll probably just throw a set of wheels on it , drop it a bit and tint the glass...basic stuff.

the 380GT is my first mitsubishi, and i love it to death.
the GT has everything that opens and shuts.. the main modifications i've done are the 20in. lenso wheels , lowered, and did an audio & Car Computer install - windows 7 , touch screen , GPS , OBD2 , 3G internet etc etc

i work Shift work at the airport, i might be working sat. night when the cruise it on , i'll have to check the roster.

cheers,

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Brad wrote:Hey Troy..

im in the western suburbs just off anzac hwy mate.

looking at either a SX or VR , seeing whats out there for the money really..
it's going to be a vehicle for a new family..obviously wanting something new/reliable , safe with enough space for pram etc and for the money you can't really go wrong...i'll probably just throw a set of wheels on it , drop it a bit and tint the glass...basic stuff.

the 380GT is my first mitsubishi, and i love it to death.
the GT has everything that opens and shuts.. the main modifications i've done are the 20in. lenso wheels , lowered, and did an audio & Car Computer install - windows 7 , touch screen , GPS , OBD2 , 3G internet etc etc

i work Shift work at the airport, i might be working sat. night when the cruise it on , i'll have to check the roster.

cheers,

Brad we will probably finish the cruise at Harbour town carpark. Give me a ring(0418107913) after work to see where we are if you want to catch up. We will be there to 10-11 i suspect.

As for the Lancer it is a great family car. Check out this link for dealers. I suggest you see Steve Chapman from Wayville as he has helped a lot of members. Tell him you were recommended from Club CJ please.

Red EVOX
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Red EVOX » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm

aspir3 wrote:Brad we will probably finish the cruise at Harbour town carpark. Give me a ring(0418107913) after work to see where we are if you want to catch up. We will be there to 10-11 i suspect.

As for the Lancer it is a great family car. Check out this link for dealers. I suggest you see Steve Chapman from Wayville as he has helped a lot of members. Tell him you were recommended from Club CJ please.

Just so you all know.

Steve chapman no longer works for Australian Motors @ wayville..... He is now sales manager at Agostino Mitsubishi Nailsworth, he will look after ya either way, Just tell him that i refered you to him.

Here is his new contact details:

Steve Chapman,
SALES MANAGER
Agostino Mitsubishi Nailsworth

151 Main North Road, Nailsworth SA
P: ( 08 ) 8269 5888
F: ( 08 ) 8269 4303
M: 0439 508 545

leroysCJ
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby leroysCJ » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 pm

welcome to the club mate the CJ lancers are great lil cars with many things u can do the personalise them :)

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”