***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Police Fines/Infringments you can laugh about now..

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

spunkybob
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby spunkybob » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:29 am

soo glad i got my fulls before that came i nlol
>CLICK HERE to view My 08 Lancer in all its Glory!
"Its STILL happy go fun fun time!"

sh00tr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby sh00tr » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 am

hey guys...

in regards to the m5 tunnel theres only 1 speed camera each way... the third 80km/h lit up sign on the right just as u enter from bardwell park end and then on the way in the third sign on the right.... now since im used to sittin in traffic theres a few of those cone things as dummies but theyr not to worry for... nxt time in traffic count and look up and then look at the lines in the road..... but no need to speed in there its always packed...

in nsw if a police officer says u were speeding make sure u ask for the reading. by law they must show u a printed ticket so dont say sry or anythin say no i wasnt... u must see proof for them to fine u but ppl shit emselves and admit guilt instantly also lol thye hate me if a police officer is by themselves (excludes highway patrols) deny everything they cant book u lol i got off a mobile fone and 3 speedin fines on dif days at dif times they had no proof at all plus threw fone on floor......

watch out in the bankstown, revesby and liverpool area....2002 blue holden station wagon with ladder on roof and paint stuck dwn in back as an undercover... trust me i didnt believe it but drove past the cop shop and it was parked so not a foney also black evo 9 that does like 10sec dwn quarter lol pulled over whole evo9 cruise 2 las yr.. blue 2007 camry and a charade with full racing suspension and a motor off its nut... theyre real and theyre undercover alright....

btw has any1 seen the cj police cars with all the decals on them? i want wat they have i saw 1 launch off the lights and no joke it was gone.... apparently theyve got computer and a cold air box its sum high tech system like intercooler that stays cold all the time.... i dun noe sounds like shit lol

i got done neg drivin when i had bald tyres on my ch lancer and slid across a rd into a driveway in the wet on an oil patch from an oil spill 2days before...try that for luck!

spunkybob
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby spunkybob » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am

we should look more into the cop CJ mods then... sounds interesting...

>CLICK HERE to view My 08 Lancer in all its Glory!

"Its STILL happy go fun fun time!"

ANDROS
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby ANDROS » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:27 pm

got caught 3 times in one week when a new camera was put on the western freeway!

In total cost me $660 and 9 points!

Three speeds were 117kms ,120kms, 116kms :S

I learnt a hard lesson! lol

bye2u
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bye2u » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

sh00tr wrote:hey guys...

black evo 9 that does like 10sec dwn quarter lol pulled over whole evo9 cruise 2 las yr.. blue 2007 camry and a charade with full racing suspension and a motor off its nut... theyre real and theyre undercover alright....

btw has any1 seen the cj police cars with all the decals on them? i want wat they have i saw 1 launch off the lights and no joke it was gone.... apparently theyve got computer and a cold air box its sum high tech system like intercooler that stays cold all the time.... i dun noe sounds like shit lol

highly doubt all that and sounds like bs to me and bs from around other forums.. or stuff from friends of a friend of someone.. lol seriously..

SkitZaY
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby SkitZaY » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Did a U-Turn at the lights right infront of a police car. It was just sitting at the lights across the road.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny. Until I lost points, then it sucked ass.

ESsportback
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby ESsportback » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Nice work from everyone

Not that I can compare at all but I remember driving into a mate's street at about 60kph and a 90 degree turn at about 10.30 on a Friday night. I got about 40 metres down from the corner when I realised a car also hooked round the corner after me.

As usual It was the cops, who decided to park me in my mate's driveway so I couldn't get out then turn the lights and sirens on waking up all the neighbors. They didn't manage to fine me for anything thankfully but I can remember because I was driving my old CE coupe Lancer, that the police officer asked me If I drove It like a rally driver because I had a Ralliart sticker on the back.

There are so many things I've thought after the incident that would have been a perfect reply to his question but I just stayed In line and acted the good civilian as It was the first time I've ever been "pulled over".

After I got a royal earful from the neighbors as well as the cops, being pulled over for doing nothing at all about 4 times in the next 2 weeks in that same area. Same Cop as well.

nc
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:38 pm

sh00tr wrote:hey guys...

i got done neg drivin when i had bald tyres on my ch lancer and slid across a rd into a driveway in the wet on an oil patch from an oil spill 2days before...try that for luck!

I got done neg driving as well.... the road was wet and there were heaps of potholes and oil on the surface (lots of trucks use it). It started pouring down, i was doing about 8kms under the limit and my car (my parents' volvo) slid out across oncoming traffic, did a 180 and the back smashed up into the end of the guard rail. thankfully i didnt hit any oncoming traffic or i wouldnt be here!

Within a 15 minute period of my crash, there was a crash within 500m either side of my accident.... that's right, 3 crashes within 15minutes within a kilometre of each other.

Anyway, like the excess on my parents' car (over $2000) wasnt enough, they do me for neg driving in the mail a couple of weeks later.

I wrote to contest it as the road surface was not safe (widely publicised in the media also.. and the crashes either side of my car)... they deny my protest and despite not being able to state any single thing i did wrong i still get the fine and lose the points.

to rub it in my face, my girlfriend and i were driving past this particular section of road a couple of weeks later and the EXACT bit where my car lost control has been marked out (big spray painted squares all over the road) for Council to fix up the surface. can't explain how mad i was.

if i didnt cop that neg driving and excess i could have bought my new lancer much sooner ;).

was so ironic that the one time i thought to myself "its wet and dangerous, im gonna slow down and concentrate completely" i have a massive accident and almost write off the car.

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Iv seen an evo X lancer as an undercover cop. most epic undercover cop ever.
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

Return to “General Talk”