***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

[WA] Chat Thread

Local WA State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Leez
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Leez » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:37 am

Ahhh first time I've been able to get into the forums! I had to come to uni to be able to, still can't at home :(

Nick07
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Nick07 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:42 am

Good to see some solid studying going on. I guess I should probably go over some uni work :|

Hazy1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Hazy1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

MitsuLove wrote:lol, good point. i guess you probably are on your own out there in Temora, as with other regional NSW members! :P

we're the same here though, i think we only have one active member outside of Perth metro. couldn't imagine any member elsewhere in the state being able to get too involved outside of the forums with the distance over here though anyway unfortunately!

Thats me :) gotta be more of us somewhere?

MitsuLove
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby MitsuLove » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Had a surprise waiting at the front door for me when i got home today - a "welcome pack" from Mitsu. Bit late, but better late than never :)

Got Ralliart merch (backpack, keyring) and other random stuff including a photo frame. Yes, a photo frame. I guess when they say "love that car" they really want you to - even going so far as to put a pic of it in a frame?

Always nice to get something for nothing anyway, and i got a card which gives me discounts for hotels or something, haven't really looked into it yet.

Leez
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Leez » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 am

MitsuLove wrote:Had a surprise waiting at the front door for me when i got home today - a "welcome pack" from Mitsu. Bit late, but better late than never :)

Got Ralliart merch (backpack, keyring) and other random stuff including a photo frame. Yes, a photo frame. I guess when they say "love that car" they really want you to - even going so far as to put a pic of it in a frame?

Always nice to get something for nothing anyway, and i got a card which gives me discounts for hotels or something, haven't really looked into it yet.

Haha nice! "Something for nothing"? More like something for 48 grand. :P Yes I went to Mitsubishi to inquire about Ralliarts. 48 grand for a brand spanking new one :( May as well have put a bullet in my head!

On a happier note, went to see The Other Guys just then. Great movie, very funny :D and man, my LEDs are so FREAKING bright! The drivers side I hadn't installed yet and it's just sitting on the floor piercing into my eyes while I'm driving. Didn't expect them to be that bright :P

lancervr
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancervr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 am

lol aaron that was an epic FAIL install sesh on sunday.... guess wat my ralliart badge is upside down lol....

~LancerVR~
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Devil (cj-red)

Hazy1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Hazy1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm

How did you manage that?
Live Fast...or...Die Slowly

lancervr
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancervr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:58 pm

was stupid n dint look before pasting the sticker on to the bracket in the right direction..... had a really bad install day everything went wrong literally....

~LancerVR~

Hazy1
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Hazy1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 pm

ah yes i have days like that quite often. just found out they ordered the wrong bit for my car! so i gotta wait another week.
Live Fast...or...Die Slowly

RibbandsJM
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby RibbandsJM » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:45 pm

anyone know a Greddy stockist in WA, i wanna get the Spectrum Elite Exhaust, don't really wanna spend $650 getting it from the states

MitsuLove
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby MitsuLove » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Haha nice! "Something for nothing"? More like something for 48 grand. Razz Yes I went to Mitsubishi to inquire about Ralliarts. 48 grand for a brand spanking new one Sad May as well have put a bullet in my head!

48 grand???! :shock: no way i paid that much! who gave you that price, and what extras did that include? DVG have them listed drive-away at $39,990. Although i know that doesn't include MMCS or Rockford Fosgate (which i don't have and would never pay for, can get better aftermarket stuff cheaper thanks).

i would never own an RA if they cost 48 grand, good lord. lol. office work doesn't pay that well unfortunately!

LOL @ the fail install day. classic stuff, sorry guys! :P i would be likely to do something just as fail, that's why i find it funny.

Michael, WA stockist here: http://greddy.net.au/authorized/

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 pm

I want an S2000....

Leez
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Leez » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 pm

MitsuLove wrote:
Haha nice! "Something for nothing"? More like something for 48 grand. Razz Yes I went to Mitsubishi to inquire about Ralliarts. 48 grand for a brand spanking new one Sad May as well have put a bullet in my head!

48 grand???! :shock: no way i paid that much! who gave you that price, and what extras did that include? DVG have them listed drive-away at $39,990. Although i know that doesn't include MMCS or Rockford Fosgate (which i don't have and would never pay for, can get better aftermarket stuff cheaper thanks).

i would never own an RA if they cost 48 grand, good lord. lol. office work doesn't pay that well unfortunately!

I have no idea, I just went up to him and I was like how much is it for a Ralliart? Maybe he said 41 grand or something and I heard him wrong :P

and LOL Rahul, that sucks you got your badge upside down after all that :P are you going to leave it or rotate it?

BrownDog
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BrownDog » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:56 pm

i not cutting into ur grill anymore
MODS DONE
Sound System
Exhaust
Tint
Rear Sway Bar

MODS TO DO
Wheels
Lips/ Bodykit
Install in-car LEDs

lancervr
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancervr » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 am

just have to rotate it thought i could remove the sticker n turn it around but it aint comin out with out damage so just have to unscrew it n rotate it.... and my glove box isnt connected to the gas strut so fall s ahrd when opened...

~LancerVR~

Return to “Western Australia”