***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Stepping Down

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm

BUGGER!!
shane, i met u only once but i knew u were genuine immediately.
chris, you are always a joy to chat to. (and still will be i hope?)

i know u have thought hard on this.
steve.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

RDREDRALLIART
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby RDREDRALLIART » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 pm

It is sad when admin people feel that they need to step down due to political issues
Although I do not Know Shane & Chris personally I have come to know them thru this club & forum albeit for a short time & see them as pretty genuine folk.
Having being on a committee of a large car club before I can feel where they are coming from and as happens too often people tend to forget:
This is a CAR CLUB for people with an interest in a particular model of car & to share ideas & information , to help one another out where possible,
but above all have FUN.
It should not be a place for a political mud slinging match, leave that for the D**kHeads that run the country.

Ok I've had my rant now.I feel much better.
Thank you Shane & Chris for your hard work!!

blade888
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blade888 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks for the kind words Shane and Chris,

As both Shane and Crhis said all our reasons for stepping down is sad but true, there's only so much one can stand before collapsing under undeserved stress.

This has been a long time coming from all of us to step down and get back to the core reasons why we joined, to enjoy our fellow club members company with the common interests in our Lancers.

Some of you may know but as mentioned by Shane it is true that I have been securing the future of the club, there's no point saying what's involved as yet to all the members as the drafts are only just being completed and need re-auditing and checking.

When a solid ETA and drafts are re-audited, then more information will come, for the time being hang tight, only good things will come of this.

Note: Matty has given me *temporary* admin rights to the site to assist in the process but my Admin position is by no means offical politically by any sense. It's simply an I.T. Administrative access level to Assist in the transition of the restructure and future proofing of the club. The Access level will be removed once the transition has taken place.
Sportback VR/GReddy Spectrum Elite/Advanti Medusa/K&N High-Flow Performance Panel Filter/Cusco Racing Braces

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm

It's a real sh1t that a lot of you "good guys" have been burnt out. Hopefully sometime down the track you will find it in your heart and in your life/work balance to throw your hat in the rings.

The club would not be where it is, without youse!
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

@Blade888 ... Thank you For Explaining your I.T. Administrative access Role,

I For one was a bit confused in what was happening with the Sudden New Admin's .

I Feel IMO That it would of been Nice if Mattigins or someone from Admin had Announced What was happening ..Re.. Temporary Admins . Just so
Members could know what was to happen ....

If there was an Announcement and I have missed it ..Then I Apologize .

Don't get me wrong in saying the above ..... As you Nick have done wonders for Clubcj and You have stuck by CCJ and Us Members though Thick & Thin .

Kind Regards Doreen :)
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Mattigins wrote:Sorr Dora_anne there was no announcement, i am pressed for time so i didnt get around to announcing anything..

Thank You Mattigins For your Reply " Apologizes accepted :) I Know we all have our busy lives and you have a lot on your plate With the new Structure being put into place .

Cheers Doreen

:)

Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”