***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

apple lovers

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Alex.K
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Alex.K » Thu May 20, 2010 1:19 pm

What ben said!
Lancer -> Accord Euro -> M3

Apple
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Apple » Thu May 20, 2010 1:30 pm

hahaha i concur.
2010 Lancer VRX
- K&N Performance drop in filter
- 20" Lenso Rims
- BC Suspension Coil Over Kit (Lowered 45mm)
- Front end Vinyl Work
- Sports Magnaflow Exhaust
- More mods to come.. ++

86MIM
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby 86MIM » Thu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

but why doesn't Apple have anti-theft processes for iPod touch!! *stomps feet*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2526
kii

tykkään kiiltävä, nopeasti ja se on saanut olla ähkyä.
ClubCJ Lifetime Member #86

Apple
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Apple » Thu May 20, 2010 4:20 pm

86MIM wrote:but why doesn't Apple have anti-theft processes for iPod touch!! *stomps feet*

small hint.. :P.. look into MobileMe.....

I know it works for IPhones, but hey should work for touch's too I guess, depends if you want to spend the money though!

MobileMe allows you to report stolen, and you can also track your IPhone on a map when it has MobileMe :)
2010 Lancer VRX

- 20" Lenso Rims

- Front end Vinyl Work

- More mods to come.. ++

Speedie
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Speedie » Thu May 20, 2010 4:24 pm

I own no apple products. I don't see how anyone can be a true apple fan an load windows on a partition on a MAC. Why would you try to turn it into a PC??? thats right more range for PCs. Hence PCs are better then MACs

[Evo X Brembos] [Evo X Intercooler] [Evo X UICP]

Apple
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Apple » Thu May 20, 2010 4:42 pm

hahah no.. only use it for 1 uni program that needs pc to run.
2010 Lancer VRX

- 20" Lenso Rims

- Front end Vinyl Work

- More mods to come.. ++

blanka
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby blanka » Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm

apple = fail >_<
Uchiha Itachi

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Thu May 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Apple wrote:
86MIM wrote:but why doesn't Apple have anti-theft processes for iPod touch!! *stomps feet*

small hint.. :P.. look into MobileMe.....

I know it works for IPhones, but hey should work for touch's too I guess, depends if you want to spend the money though!

MobileMe allows you to report stolen, and you can also track your IPhone on a map when it has MobileMe :)

MobileMe does offer some services to iPod Touches, but for the security wipe it needs to be connected to a wifi network when you do it (yeah right) and the remote trace won't work as they don't have GPS.

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Apple wrote:Oh god, long message, hahahah I wanted this topic to be a yes I like apple, or a no I dont like apple.. hahah but ok we are here now..

I don't know where to start.. Everyone, I mean everyone knows mac is expensive... But you do get what you pay for. I mean hackintosh, is awesome but there is nothing like the real thing..

I have a $2000 self built desktop computer that I always find myself customizing.. I know this is 500 dollars cheaper than my laptop and I know its faster, but meh.. really meh.. Thats something that sits there and plays games, when its ever on.

I know I can't get on the mobility fact because its laptop, because obviously all laptops have that 'mobile' feature, but when im 'mobile' with my mac, i know when i get it out.. its going to turn on.

No viruses... out of sleep in 1 second, internet up in 2... opening any program in a blink.. while also looking like a profession setup that suits 'serious' uni students or businessmen...

I mean ive seen it, if you think your option of a awesome gaming laptop is the best way to go about things.. Get that into the meeting, open it and guess what.. it looks like a pc, and it cant compare to the style and 'professional' look of a mac.

As i said i'm a designer, and I love both macs and pcs.. but if you open yours eyes when in a room of designers.. guess what.. nawwww.. everyone will be using a mac.. why.. because they are reliable.

People are willing to pay the price to have the aura of looking 'Experienced', and when you see someone open a presentation with a mac, you automatically consider them serious.

I would also say, anytime you build something yourself, there can be problems.. not all the time I might add.. you may be a "skilled" builder of laptops/computers but... when building computers yourself your always running the risk of something not being 100% right.

I'm not going to continue anymore because really, I was like you, and yes I know, pc is the end all of everything, but my eyes have been opened through designing and im sorry I cant change your opinion, but i actually really dont won't to, why... because pc's need all the help they can get, they need their hardcore supporters, otherwise... who would they have left?

meh im a mac supporter... you dont have to be.

theres no viruses for mac caues they arent worth it, what are they gonna do.? make some uni kid cry? who cares they have no money anyway, 1 they are in uni with a massive hecs debt and the massive debt from buying a slow useless mac that they put windows on anyway.

and if you truly know how to build a computer it will just as 100% as any other computer. if you have doubts about your custom built then you shouldn't of built it you dont deserve to build computers.

and one thing no one seems to under stand so ill type it in "CAPITALS"

A MAC IS A PC, PC = PERSONAL COMPUTER. MAC IS A PERSONAL COMPUTER, THERE FOR A MAC IS ALSO A PC. Prove me wrong.

i dont see anywhere where PC has anything to do with WINDOWS/MICROSOFT.

and macs have only recently gotten better cause they started using INTEL chip sets, instead of there own ones that never worked very well where slow and where unreliable.

another thing every true workplace will never use macs, 1 caues they dont have anything for business work. they just cant do it. there OS just isnt up to doing much of anything 1 task at a time, no business, no games, nothing.

you say your laptop takes a few seconds to load from sleep. woopdedoo, so does most computers. my Desktop takes 25-30 seconds turning it on to using it.
in sleep, less then 1s.

Mac will never have the market, or the supporters. its like alienware, they aren't the best, they are just a brand. that's the only reason people want them, cause its a brand

Alex.K
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Alex.K » Thu May 20, 2010 10:58 pm

If this continues, it is going to turn out worse than Lancer vs. Impreza lol

so I say let's lock the thread xD
Lancer -> Accord Euro -> M3

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm

^^ Yeah im not going to read all that gibberish up there.

I read to "Asus" and stoped reading.

Dont knock asus, asus is an amazing brand with excellent service and warranty. Their stuff comes highly recomended by me and my work. So bag everyone else but them :D
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Thu May 20, 2010 11:10 pm

got one of these tonight:

Better than iPhone 4G specs (based on tear-down of proto)... before iPhone 4G is even out :roll:

Speedie
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Speedie » Fri May 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Is that the HTC that runs on andriod or windows mobile? Since NTCs market debut in Aus it has clearly offered a better product than the iPhone

[Evo X Brembos] [Evo X Intercooler] [Evo X UICP]

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri May 21, 2010 5:15 pm

It is Android based.

It is a cousin to the Google Nexus One.

Apple
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Apple » Fri May 21, 2010 11:17 pm

naw blakey are you ok, dont compare mac to alienware, and dont pretend all uni students are in debt. I work for a living to and I can afford it, meh, at least I would take down the guy that jumped on my roof, and not leave it up to my sister.

Thats some Windows for ya. @Blakey.
2010 Lancer VRX

- 20" Lenso Rims

- Front end Vinyl Work

- More mods to come.. ++

Return to “General Talk”